Senior Billing Analyst
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Contracts and Revenue, the Sr. Billing Analyst is responsible for obtaining and verifying the information required for accurate and complete invoicing to our customers. The Sr. Billing Analyst will prepare invoices and analyze and research reasons for incorrect billing utilizing data from a variety of sources. In addition, the Sr. Billing Analyst will play a key role in on-boarding acquired companies into Frontline’s billing processes.
- Generate monthly timely and accurate customer billings. Measure delivery, interpret contracts and outline revenue recognition issues in accordance with GAAP.
- Review of contracts against billing requirements. Validate key billing data within Netsuite.
- Process appropriate billing data in Netsuite.
- Identify revenue recognition issues.
- Process month-end revenue related accruals and ensure timely close.
- Learn billing processes of newly acquired companies and identify and implement changes to those processes to conform with Frontline standards.
- Create and prepare reports as needed.
- Other ad hoc projects as needed.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of Excel. (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, macro programming, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of billing reconciliation.
- Experience reading and interpreting contracts.
- Strong attention to detail and record keeping.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management with professionalism.
- Capacity to work cross-functionally with individuals across the organization.
- Able to prioritize work and pivot as necessary in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills and emotional maturity demonstrated as poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred.
- At least 4+ years prior experience supporting the billing function. Experience in a software or technology company a major plus.
- Experience with Netsuite preferred.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Occasional travel required.
Meet Some of Frontline Education's Employees
Associate UX Designer
As a member of the Design Team, Jonathan’s job is to make sure that all of Frontline Education’s products look and work as well as possible for the company’s users.
Back to top