Sales Director, ERP Team
- Dallas, TX
About Frontline Education
Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. Frontline Education serves more than 12,000 educational organizations nationwide. Our solutions are used in all 50 states and have the largest data set in K12 Human Capital Management. We partner with school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions daily. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America.
Are you ready to make a true impact by building a world class sales team that directly influences the education industry?
We are currently seeking a Sales Leader to manage the ERP Team to lead a team of Education Software Solution Sales Executives focused on our ERP enterprise software solutions. Primary territory includes the state of Texas and Florida.
The Regional Sales Manager will lead a team of 7 high performing Education Solution Executives (ESE) who are based in different parts of the region and responsible for positioning Frontline products and services to prospective K-12 school districts. The heart of the ESE role is to create long-term, consultative relationships with new and existing clients in the K-12 territory market. Key responsibilities for the Sales Manager include the following:
- Proactively recruit, hire, coach and support activities of the ESEs to achieve sales goals
- Consistently champion and demonstrate the skills necessary to have quality engagement with clients to uncover significant client needs and position appropriate solutions that create value and efficiencies
- Conduct regular joint calls and ride-alongs to monitor, coach and develop quality sales skills for each step of the sales process
- Ensure each ESE works diligently to accomplish a deep understanding of Frontline’s solutions as well as knowledge of the industry and accounts within the territory
Sales Planning & Reporting
- Support and communicate sales process to the team for territory alignment. Clearly use CRM and company tools to track and communicate progress and outcomes
- Consistently update and share activity metrics, and forecasts to provide weekly visibility of performance to goal
- Deliver reporting of team’s metrics to line management and the executive team
- Accountable for ensuring all sales data be maintained through CRM along with accurate and professional correspondence, reports. Proposals and graphic presentations
- Collaborate with internal Frontline teams across departments to develop growth market strategies, pending opportunities, marketing trends in the territory, competitive strategies and marketing trends
- Be a leader in the local marketplace by actively engaging in the industry and other business development organizations
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus at least 7 years successful outside sales experience with ERP, enterprise business services SaaS products. At least 3 years of managing a remote team of high performing enterprise SaaS reps is also required. In addition, we seek the following:
- Formal sales training and consistent success in executing solution sales methodology
- Track record of consistently achieving region sales quota with the ability to leverage professional networks in the territory, attend conferences and association meetings
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using solution sales techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically provide guidance for the team with sales calls, follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Proficient in web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool, as well as the RFP and bid process
- Ability to travel throughout the territory regularly up to 50%, including occasional overnight
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary and target bonus plan. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Visit www.frontlineeducation.com or contact our recruiting team at 484-328-4442.
Frontline Education is proud to be drugfree workplace and an equal opportunity employer
Back to top