Regional Sales Manager, Western
Frontline Technologies is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. We currently partner with over 7,500 school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions on a daily basis. In 2015, we were recognized by INC Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created a number of opportunities within our solution sales team. Currently, we are looking for someone to lead one of our regional sales teams. The role is best suited for someone who has sales management experience within the technology field, preferably Education Technology.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Recruit, train and manage high performing Education Solutions Executive team to exceed sales goals and objectives.
- Act as an advisor/coach to the ESE’s while maintaining a positive and motivational work environment.
- Perform weekly One on One’s; quarterly territory reviews; and quarterly feedback sessions with each direct report; progressive or immediate discipline as needed.
- Ensure the team is building an accurate sales pipeline of qualified sales opportunities. Monitor performance to goals and ensure accountability within sales team, as you are responsible for the teams monthly, quarterly, and annual team quota.
- Provide assistance to your direct reports to close large, complex deals directly with senior client executives.
Sales Planning and Reporting
- Building sales processes; creating and deciding on territory breakdowns, territory alignment, compensation plans, hiring, and career progression to achieve expected performance.
- Develop sales tools and provide training to enable the sales team to be effective in the sales process.
- Develop activity reporting and forecasting to provide weekly visibility of the team’s performance to goal.
- Report your team’s metrics to the sales managers, directors and executive team.
- Collaborate internally across departments and cross-functionally with give and take to move the company performance forward.
The Ideal Profile
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales management experience; preferably within a SaaS model.
- Experience within the K12 or Higher Education markets is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficiency utilizing a CRM to manage selling activity, preferably NetSuite or Salesforce.com.
- Proven experience managing field sales representatives to achieve team goals.
- Strong selling, negotiating and influencing skills and the ability to coach and train in a positive, effective manner.
- Ability to travel 50-75% or as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, detailed oriented.
Frontline is growing at a fast pace and we need more people on our team who can pick up the baton and start running! If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this opportunity and you want to make a true impact on the education sector, then please apply via our careers page: www.frontlinek12.com/careers.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Back to top