- Flexible / Remote
About Frontline Education
Frontline Education provides cloud-based solutions for the K-12 education industry, primarily focusing on human capital management and back-office administrative solutions. As a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions, we serve more than 12,000 educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and 5 million educators across the United States and Canada. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America.
Are you a natural problem-solver looking to work on the market leading solution for K-12 that helps school districts recruit and engage with educators.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and highly driven Product Manager to own and direct the Proactive Recruiting platform as part of Frontline Education’s Talent & Engagement Portfolio. You would own the Proactive Recruiting solution roadmap including K12jobspot/Teachers-Teachers websites and drive all components from idea through design, deployment, and operations, while working in an exciting, fast-paced, agile environment.
This role reports to the Vice President of Talent and Engagement and works closely with Development, Architecture, UX Design, Sales, Customer Success, and Strategic Partners to deliver solutions that simplify the daily work life of the front line of education.
What a Product Manager does at Frontline Education:
- Serves as the product visionary driving a vision and strategy for the product that delights customers and creates buy-in for the product vision.
- Engages with Frontline’s customers, applications, services, and sales teams to understand requirements, and to ensure successful product delivery.
- Owns and executes on features end-to-end in terms of requirement, definition, quality and metrics.
- Defines creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on strategy and vision.
- Work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services.
- Communicates with clarity across multiple stakeholders, collaborate with business partners and development teams, and influence decisions at all levels of the organization.
- Informs on plans, status, progress against KPI’s with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Leads customer/user research projects and participates in customer facing situations and user conferences as a product expert.
- Passionate about solving customer problems (the big ones and the small ones).
- A fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments.
- Able to ramp up quickly on new technologies.
- Self-directed and operate with urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Communicates and influences effectively and appropriately across the organization.
- Confidently makes data driven decisions while considering upstream and downstream operational impacts.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously.
Is this the right opportunity for you?
- You love products and get excited about solving complicated, and often ambiguous problems, and having autonomy in decision making.
- You understand that school districts need to easily plan, manage and analyze internal and external professional learning opportunities, and enable their employees to take an active role in their own learning.
- You are a strong project manager that ensures all elements of a project are well coordinated to ensure a product releases that are timely and scope complete.
- You can deliver intuitive, streamlined and easy to use solutions that don’t compromise on functionality or compliance.
- You have good UX understanding and can work effectively with our design team to develop innovative approaches to solutions.
- You are an engaging and outstanding communicator who excels at negotiating across cross-functional teams.
- You’re an analytical thinker who can understand the impacts of new ideas to all parts of your solutions as well as how your solution behaves in a platform context.
- 3-5 years in Product Management designing and delivering world-class software products.
- Proven expertise leading cross-functional teams that together launch on-time and on-budget.
- Experience with a SaaS application preferably as part of an HRMS or applicant tracking system.
- Bachelor degree in a Business, Computer Science or related field. Masters degree or MBA is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- K12 experience highly regarded
Back to top