- Malvern, PA
Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. Frontline Education serves more than 12,000 educational organizations nationwide. Our Human Capital Management solutions are used in all 50 states and have the largest data set in K12 Human Capital Management. We partner with school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions daily. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America.
Are you an analytical person who enjoys data, systems, and an environment of continuous change and ingenuity? Does the prospect of collecting, organizing, analyzing and disseminating large amounts of complex data sound exciting to you? Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to make a significant impact on critical decision making at your company?
Our Finance Operations team is currently seeking an Operations Analyst for our corporate office in Malvern. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that can make a direct impact within a fast growth organization.
Reporting to the Manager of Revenue and Billing, the Operations Analyst is responsible for analyzing large and varied sets of data to provide reports to management and the executive level, particularly regarding operations within the Finance department. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop dashboards within the company’s ERP system, both for operational day-to-day task management, as well as monthly and quarterly reporting
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base to improve forecasting activities
- Utilize BI tool to combine multiple sets of data and develop comprehensive reporting packages and dashboards
- Project-based analyses to improve business processes and enable accurate decision-making
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus at least 2 years work experience as an Operations Analyst or Data Analyst. We also seek the following:
- Strong SQL and/or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools. NetSuite or Power BI experience a plus
- Driven and self-motivated with strong attention to detail and record keeping
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Solid communication skills with internal clients as well as all levels of management with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively within the organization and team
- Able to prioritize and adapt to change in a rapidly growing and evolving business environment
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, target bonus plan, and stellar benefits which includes unlimited PTO. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Before you decide if you are ready to make a true impact by joining a world class team that directly influences the education industry, here are a few words about our culture:
At Frontline, we are unique individuals, but we all hold to a set of guiding core values. Ultimately, many of them can be summed up in being trustworthy. We build relationships through open communication, which includes honesty, vulnerability, valuing team input and practicing personal and corporate humility. We lead by serving the best interests of those around us before ourselves (we call this “servant leadership”). At Frontline, we hire the right people and invest in those people through mentoring and professional development. While we work hard, we also always strive to balance family and work. Our values consistently impact those around us, whether it is by providing outstanding customer service or treating those outside the company with respect.
Frontline Education is proud to be a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top