Open House for Software Sales Professionals
- Malvern, PA
Frontline Education provides cloud-based solutions for the K-12 education industry, primarily focusing on human capital management and back-office administrative solutions. As a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions, we serve more than 12,000 educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and 5 million educators across the United States and Canada. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America.
Sales Professionals - Join us for an Open House in Malvern, PA!
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
at Frontline Education - 1400 N. Atwater Drive, Malvern, PA 19355
Submit your profile or resume to register
Reporting to the National Sales leader, the Education Software Solution Sales Executive (ESE) is responsible for positioning Frontline human capital management software solution products and services to prospective K-12 school districts. The heart of the ESE role is to create long-term, consultative relationships with new and existing clients in the K-12 markets. To be successful as an ESE, you must be comfortable partnering with School Districts and School Boards to influence the buying decision process.
Ideal candidates have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus at least 2-3 years sales experience. We seek the following competencies:
- A driven sales professional with a proven track record of excellence in achieving goals
- Ability to work and communicate in a team oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with ability to strategically plan sales calls and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, commission plan and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a world class sales team that directly influences the education industry? Then register by submitting your profile or resume so we can meet on the 30th!
Frontline Education is proud to be a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top