Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. We currently partner with over 7,500 school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions on a daily basis. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created a number of new opportunities across the company. Currently, we are looking to for a Marketing Analyst to partner with organize our marketing campaigns and partner with our sales division.
Key Tasks, Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensures prospect/customer data integrity in our CRM
- Manages list hygiene vendor relationship
- Assists with the data collection process needed to complete marketing reports
- Creates and manages all tracking codes for marketing campaigns
- Processes all marketing leads
- Web, Email, Phone, etc.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of data being submitted into CRM
- Manages marketing lead source assignment process
- Attitude of servant leadership with team and other colleagues.
- A proactive orientation to communication and problem solving.
- Must perform quality work within deadlines without direct supervision.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented self-starter.
- A positive attitude that will motivate the rest of the team.
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A high degree of personal integrity.
- Ability to uphold, safeguard and support the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to corporate ethics, integrity and priorities.
- A desire to grow in areas of expertise as dictated by the evolving needs and goals of the company.
Qualifications, Key Skills and Competencies
- B.S. in Business Administration, Information Systems, or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proficient user in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and other software-as-a-service (SaaS) based systems.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and to deal effectively with a constantly changing environment while documenting assumptions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are needed. Must have the ability to interact effectively with prospects, customers and internal team members.
- Ability to manage multiple workloads and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of marketing principles and lead generation tactics
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Service-oriented “can do” attitude with a willingness to learn and collaborate with others
- Passion for, interest in and knowledge of the K-12 Education market a plus
- Experience managing vendor relationships a plus
- Must be willing and able to process leads on nights and weekends, if and when necessary
Back to top