Integrations Senior Manager
Frontline Technologies is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. We currently partner with over 7,500 school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions on a daily basis. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created a number of new opportunities across the company. Currently, we are looking to delight our customers by hiring an Integrations Senior Manager who has significant experience building out and leading a team that implements products to our clients successfully. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact in a fast growth organization.
Reporting to the VP of Implementation & Onboarding, the Integrations Senior Manager is responsible for leading a team responsible for the successful integrations across all vendors, within products and clients.
Critical Performance Objectives
First 45 Days:
- Set baseline and increase client satisfaction through Net Promotor Scores and other measurements
- Establish area of opportunities for streamlining implementations across all products within solution bundle
First 3 months:
- Develop and drive consistent implementation process for all Integration Specialists
- Project Plan
- Time Tracking
- Set baseline and reduce implementation time including:
- Sales Hand-off > Client Initiation
- Client Initiation > Go-Live
- Go-Live > Support Hand-off
- Hours Spent on Implementation
First 6 months:
- Set standard for scope of work, standard and responsibility for integrations based on type
- Client Integration
- Vendor Integration
- Product Integration
- Data Migration
- Hire, develop, and retain best talent
- Consistently reviews and acts on opportunities to build efficiencies, cross train employees, and increase overall success
- Reviews customer satisfaction results and developing improvement initiatives.
- Researches, analyzes, develops, and recommends processes and procedures to improve the customer's overall experience.
- Owns full customer experience for all aspects of integrations
- Drives efficiencies and consistency amongst Team Members and Cross Functional Teams
- Provide leadership to the team and act as first point of escalation
- Stands out as a leader amongst peers
- Proactively monitors resource needs based on sales, acquisitions, and opportunities
- Explore and implement a variety of best practices and standardized processes to ensure operational efficiency and scalability
- Establishes, runs, and analyzes metrics tied to efficiency and success
- Liaison between Customer Success and Product for all solutions to represent product & client priorities and communication in regards to integrations
- Own retention and improve client satisfaction within all aspects of integrations
- Lead cross-departmental strategic initiatives
- You have earned a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- You possess the ability to work self-sufficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- 5+ years of data management, integrating systems and streamlining processes while working with SQL and databases integrations
- You have 10+ years serving customers, ideally during a company’s growth mode as a Project Manager for a SaaS company
- 6+ years leading, managing and growing individuals
Back to top