Inside Sales Representative
Summary of Position
A Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating new business and sales by following up on inbound marketing leads, outbound prospecting, qualifying their needs, selling Frontline Response to Intervention products, and developing strong customer satisfaction via phone (inside sales) and web contact.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, marketing and outbound prospecting calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Understand customer challenges, needs and requirements
- Apply effective sales tools during the sales process
- Host online presentations and demonstration
- Provide prompt phone/email/message follow up to all inbound leads and properly document and track results in CRM
- Develop and maintain pipeline of 4x quota
- Manage pipeline and effectively forecast business
- Help close sales and achieve assigned quarterly quotas
- Utilize CRM to track all required information related to the opportunity and effectively manage territory
- Upsell full product/solution suite to existing customer base
- Work closely with Education Solutions Executives and internal departments for overall sales objectives.
Skills we are looking for:
- K-12 sales experience or some form of K-12 knowledge
- Excellent verbal (via telephone) and written(via email and message) communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strategic sales capabilities which support selling to customers, balanced with tactical skills for a fast-paced, high volume lead follow-up environment
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach, and balance assertive sales follow-up without being overly aggressive
- Time Management skills -- able to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Experience selling business software applications and/or web-based software very valuable
- Proven ability to close business via phone
- Highly effective at web-based product demonstrations
- A technical aptitude
- Bachelor's degree in Business preferred.
- One to two years solid technology or related direct sales background with proven history of quota overachievement
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
- Displays a high degree of personal integrity and exemplary personal and professional ethical standards
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and is able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- If you are a highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges & rewards of supporting a great product, serving customers & reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you!!
Back to top