Inside Sales Executive
- Malvern, PA
About Frontline Education
Frontline Education provides cloud-based solutions for the K-12 education industry, primarily focusing on human capital management and back-office administrative solutions. As a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions, we serve more than 12,000 educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and 5 million educators across the United States and Canada. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created new opportunities on our sales team.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a world class sales team that directly influences the education industry? Then let’s talk!
We are increasing our Inside Sales Team! The Education Software Solutions Inside Sales Executives for our Inside Sales team are based in our beautiful Malvern corporate office.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Education Software Solutions Inside Sales Executive is responsible for positioning Frontline software products and services to prospective K-12 school districts. The heart of the Direct Sales role is to create consultative virtual relationships with both new and existing clients in the K-12 smaller sized markets. To be successful as an Education Software Solutions Inside Sales Executive, you must be comfortable partnering over the phone with School Districts and School Boards to influence the buying decision process.
The Inside Sales Team cultivates relationships and engages with clients over the phone to uncover significant client needs to position appropriate solutions that create value and improve efficiencies. Our Inside Sales Team also works diligently to earn a deep understanding of Frontline Education’s solutions as well as knowledge of the industries and accounts within the territory.
Key Competencies for Direct Sales Representatives:
- Demonstrable experience – ability to research and qualify leads and targets to maintain quota achievement, organized planning and a willingness to work hard and persevere to develop meaningful relationships
- Communication - exceptional communication skills with a variety of influence styles to solve customer business challenges while driving results
- Relationships - effectively build and maintain relationships with new and existing accounts to ensure customer needs are met and to uncover new opportunities
- Collaboration - both internal and external customers are the keys to success
- Metrics driven with a continuous improvement mindset - striving to consistently improve and exceed expectations
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree plus at least 3 years of experience in a role with cold calling, outbound customer contact, lead generation or qualifying prospects, or inside sales. Experience in a technology environment is a plus. In addition, we seek the following:
- A true outbound sales phone hunter, capable of high volume of cold and warm calls, lead generation and research, follow up calls, who conducts all business with the highest professional standards and integrity
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service, delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically research, plan sales call activity and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Familiarity with web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool
- Energetic high performer who can meet deadlines, work independently, take initiative and follow through with requests
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, robust commission plan and stellar benefits including unlimited PTO. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
This position is normal business hours in the Malvern corporate office. Limited to no travel is required.
Frontline Education is proud to be a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
Frontline Education Vision:
Partnering with the education community to prepare students with the skills for tomorrow and a lifetime of learning.
Frontline Education Mission:
Serving members of the education community with integrated solutions, insights and caring people to support them in their pursuit of excellence.
Back to top