Implementation Manager, Evaluation & Calibration
Frontline Technologies is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. We currently partner with over 7,500 school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions on a daily basis. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created a number of new opportunities across the company. Currently, we are looking to delight our customers by hiring an Implementation Manager who has experience building out and leading a team that implements products to our clients successfully. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact in a fast growth organization.
Reporting to the VP of Implementation & Onboarding, the Implementation Manager is responsible for leading a team responsible for the successful rollout of products to clients.
Critical Performance Objectives:
First 3 months:
- Develop and drive consistent implementation process for all Implementation Consultants
- Project Plan
- Time Tracking
- Set baseline and reduce implementation time including:
- Sales Hand-off > Client Initiation
- Client Initiation > Go-Live
- Go-Live > Support Hand-off
- Hours Spent on Implementation
- Coach, mentor, and retain best talent
- Reviews customer satisfaction results and developing improvement initiatives.
- Researches, analyzes, develops, and recommends processes and procedures to improve the customer's overall experience.
- Drives efficiencies and consistency amongst Team Members and Cross Functional Teams
- Provide leadership to the team and act as first point of escalation
- Explore and implement a variety of best practices and standardized processes to ensure operational efficiency and scalability.
- Liaison between Customer Success and Product for specific product line to represent product & client priorities and communication.
- You have earned a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- You possess the ability to work self-sufficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- You have 6+ years serving customers, ideally during a company’s growth mode as a Project Manager for a SaaS company
- 3+ years leading, managing and growing individuals
Back to top