Implementation Consultant, Professional Growth
Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. We currently partner with over 7,500 school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions on a daily basis. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created a number of new opportunities across the company. Currently, we are looking to delight our customers by hiring an Implementation Consultant who has experience implementing solutions & solving complex problems for clients. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact in a fast growth organization.
Reporting to the Implementation Manager, the Implementation Consultant is responsible for achieving a high satisfaction rating from clients by having a successful implementation of software solutions.
Critical Performance Objectives:
First 3 months:
- Gain understanding of solution from end-user perspective & implementation perspective
- Shadow various types of implementations and participate an end-to-end implementation including requirements, configuration, and train the trainer
- Understand & adopt implementation process including use of CRM & Project Management Tools
- Gain K12 industry experience as it pertains to Frontline Education & our software solutions
- Understand Frontline's core values, pillars and corporate/department goals
First 6 months:
- Understand and learn to use importing & exporting tools (as applicable)
- Successfully manage & implement an end-to-end implementation including requirements, configuration, and train the trainer
- Understand state specific needs/requirements, as appropriate
- Participate in client implementations and lead requirements gathering, business analysis, system configuration, testing, and training
- Extract, analyze and assess client business needs and workflows; make consultative recommendations.
- Understand client expectations and client requirements when the project begins.
- Keep the project in scope and on time.
- Set up and configure client’s workflows (business processes), security roles and rights, etc. per requirements and system administration
- Recommend best practices to clients based on product capabilities and business process workflows Provide technical expertise and training to colleagues and clients.
- Provide feedback on existing product based on efficiency gains and customer needs
- Maintain up-to-date system knowledge through product enhancements, changes, and defect fixes.
- Dedicated to meeting client expectations, acts with the client in mind, maintains effective client relationships.
- Researches, analyzes, develops, and recommends processes and procedures to improve the customer's overall experience.
- Skilled in facilitating change management, providing guidance to organization leaders rolling out a new system and process
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Technical proficiency, solution mindset, communication and organizational skills are top strengths.
- Project Management experience (preferred)
- Team player, but exceptional at working independently.
- Communicate effectively - both verbally and written - to peers, leadership and business partners including strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand impacts.
- You have 2+ years serving customers, ideally during a company’s growth mode as an Implementation Consultant (or similar role) for SaaS company
Meet Some of Frontline Education's Employees
Senior Software Developer, Technical Lead
Chris teams with product owners and leads Frontline Education's developers. He identifies technical solutions for HR and education operations, outlines requirements, and motivates project productivity.
Back to top