- Malvern, PA
Frontline Education provides cloud-based solutions for the K-12 education industry, primarily focusing on human capital management and back-office administrative solutions. As a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions, we serve more than 12,000 educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and 5 million educators across the United States and Canada. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created new opportunities on our Marketing team.
Are you an amazing designer who can increase the amazingness of an already amazing in-house Creative Team committed to championing the Frontline brand through creative leadership, extraordinary design and a little awesome sauce? Are you creative, ambitious, collaborative and always looking for ways to increase design productivity without sacrificing brand consistency? Are you a real person with that uncanny ability to translate business needs into engaging print or digital experiences for other real people – in our case, K-12 education leaders? Can you hold your own in a GIF battle on Slack (just kidding… kind of)? “Yes” to all of that? You might be a fit.
- Effectively visually communicate marketing messages from our Content Marketing Team, whether by efficient use of existing print, email and web design templates and resources, or original design and development.
- Develop designs from conceptual mockups to finalized experiences across multiple digital and print channels, from campaign emails and landing pages to white papers.
- Collaborate primarily with fellow designers (but also Content Marketing and Product Marketing) to produce innovative, fresh, and effective creative solutions as well as ensure the highest quality designs, functionality and messaging
- Maintain visual brand consistency
- Manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design, especially designing for email and/or web.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related Design, UX, or Web Development field
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Solid HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Working knowledge of HTML email development best practices and standards
- Understanding of usability principles and responsive development
- Openness to new perspectives, ideas and feedback
- Ability to execute on multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication, collaboration and time management skills
- Strong time management skills
Back to top