Executive Assistant, Sales & Marketing
Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. We currently partner with over 7,500 school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions on a daily basis. In 2015, we were recognized by INC Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Frontline Technologies is seeking an experienced. Executive Assistant to support the SVP of Sales & Services and CMO at our Malvern Corporate Headquarters. The Executive Assistant will be an assertive, "can do" individual, supporting the executives’ ability to effectively lead the Sales and Marketing organizations with minimal distraction. We are looking for a rock star with leadership qualities!
- Frontline Technologies is seeking an organized and dedicated Executive Assistant to provide sales and marketing office support with a variety of administrative activities and related tasks supporting senior executives in sales and marketing areas. This position is coordinating activities in both the sales and marketing organizations. Responsibilities include coordinating internal and external meetings, supporting Vice Presidents in Marketing, Sales and Customer Services, coordinating conferences, etc.
- Professionally and courteously answers telephones, routing calls to appropriate individuals or taking messages.
- Ensures customers, vendors, visitors and employees are handled in a business-like and courteous manner.
- Prepares packages for shipping and coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.). Takes packages to drop-box, Post Office or another location, as needed.
- Registers for sales conferences and ships all necessary materials to appropriate sales personnel ensuring timely delivery.
- For all Frontline products, creates and maintains state reference lists and switch lists as customers go-live.
- Assists in the assembly of responses to proposals received by school’s districts or other state agencies.
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as printing, photocopying, faxing, filing and collating for sales and marketing departments, as needed.
- Calendar and Travel Management expert
- Coordinates Sales Summit, held twice a year.
- All other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree (preferred) with three to five or more years of experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Solid computer skills including: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple important responsibilities at the same time.
- You’re an all-around great communicator. You must have an expert level of written and verbal communication skills.
- You have good organizational skills. You will be supporting sales and marketing executives. You must possess organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple takes seamlessly with excellent attention to detail. Must be able to plan meetings and guide logistics with minimal supervision and typically with short notice and in many cases with last minute changes.
- You must have strong interpersonal skills and emotional maturity! You will need to have the ability to anticipate executives’ needs, time constraints, travel requirements, presentation logistics and complete plans and support requirements without guidance and doing so in an accurate fashion. You must be able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- You must have experience supporting C-Level Executives! We are looking for a minimum of 3 + years of experience supporting C-level executives.
- You have strong administrative skills. We are looking for proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive and Word is required.
- Must be in alignment of our core values. At Frontline, we’re unique individuals, but we all hold to a set of guiding core values. We build relationships through open communication, which includes honesty, vulnerability, valuing team input, practicing personal and corporate humility
Back to top