Enterprise Solution Sales Executive, Florida
Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. Frontline Education serves more than 12,000 educational organizations nationwide. Our solutions are used in all 50 states and have the largest data set in K12 Human Capital Management. We partner with school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions daily. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created new opportunities in our sales teams nationwide.
We are currently seeking strong sales professionals for a territory sales role as Enterprise Solution Sales Executive. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Enterprise Solution Sales Executive (ESE) is responsible for positioning Frontline’s Human Capital Management SaaS solutions products and services to prospective K-12 school districts. The heart of the ESE role is to create long-term, consultative relationships with new and existing clients in the K-12 markets. To be successful as an ESE, you must be comfortable partnering with School Districts and School Boards to influence the buying decision process.
The Enterprise Solution Sales Executive will cultivate relationships and engage with clients to uncover significant client needs to position appropriate solutions that create value and efficiencies. Our ESEs work diligently to earn a deep understanding of Frontline Education’s solutions as well as knowledge of the industry and accounts within the territory.
- Establish focused sales strategy in the region, concentrating on large and mid-sized school districts
- Achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Develop and drive solution selling strategy to increase bundle adoption rate
- Uncover challenges facing Frontline customers and recommend appropriate solutions
- Demonstrable experience – ability to maintain a clear record of quota achievement, excellent account planning, and a willingness to work hard and persevere to make things happen. Convey a tenacious commitment to win!
- Communication - exceptional communication skills with a variety of influence styles to solve customer business challenges and drive results
- Metrics driven - proficiency in Solution selling (apps per transaction) for an integrated insights platform, building pipelines and increasing customer retention rates
- Relationships - build and maintain relationships easily at new and existing accounts to ensure that customer needs are met and to be aware of new opportunities
- Collaboration - both internal and external collaboration is the key to success
- Continuous improvement mindset - striving to consistently improve and exceed expectations
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree plus at least 7 years outside SaaS solution sales experience selling HCM, ERP, CRM or similar business applications in a complex sales environment. In addition, we seek the following
- A driven sales professional with the ability to leverage professional networks in the territory, attending conventions, conferences and association meetings
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using solution sales techniques
- Savvy using a platform software sales process with the ability to sell value vs. price
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team-oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Proficient in web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool, as well as the RFP and bid process
- Ability to travel throughout the territory regularly, including occasional overnight
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, commission plan and stellar benefits with unlimited PTO. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a world class sales team that makes an impact with the education industry? Then let’s talk!
Visit www.frontlineeducation.com or contact our recruiting team at 484-328-4442.
Frontline Education is proud to be a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Frontline Education's Employees
Nancy accompanies sales agents on client calls to demo company products, trains new partners during onboarding and implementation, and answers any ongoing questions from clients.
Back to top