Education Software Solutions Sales Executive, Professional Growth Specialist
About Frontline Education
Frontline Education provides cloud-based solutions for the K-12 education industry, primarily focusing on human capital management and back-office administrative solutions. As a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions, we serve more than 12,000 educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and 5 million educators across the United States and Canada. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created new opportunities on our sales team.
We have an opportunity for a strategic sales professional for an Education Software Solution Sales Executive for the Professional Growth team covering the California territory.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, Professional Growth, the Education Software Solutions Sales Executive, Professional Growth Specialist (ESE PGS) is responsible for positioning Frontline Professional Growth solution products and services to prospective K-12 school districts. The heart of the ESE PGS role is to create long-term, consultative relationships with both new and existing clients in the K-12 markets. To be successful as a Education Solutions Executive for PG, you must be comfortable partnering with School Districts and School Boards to influence the buying decision process.
The ESE PGS will cultivate relationships and engage with clients to uncover significant client needs to position appropriate solutions that create value and efficiencies. Our ESEs work diligently to earn a deep understanding of Frontline Education’s solutions as well as knowledge of the industry and accounts within the territory.
Key Responsibilities and Competencies
- Establish regionally focused sales strategy targeting large school districts and state-wide accounts in the region to achieve or exceed assigned quota using solution sales strategies
- Uncover challenges facing Frontline Education customers and recommend appropriate solutions
- Demonstrable experience – ability to maintain a clear record of quota achievement, excellent account planning, and a willingness to work hard and persevere to make things happen. Convey a tenacious commitment to win!
- Communication - exceptional communications skills with a variety of influence styles to solve customer business challenges and drive results
- Metrics driven - proficiency in Solution selling for large sized accounts across multiple geographies, building pipelines and increasing customer retention rates
- Relationships - build and maintain relationships easily at new and existing accounts to ensure that customer needs are met and to be aware of new opportunities
- Collaboration - both internal and external collaboration is essential for success
- Continuous improvement mindset - striving to consistently improve and exceed expectations
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus at least 5 years outside sales experience in EdTech, K-12 education sales, or human capital management SaaS. In addition, we seek the following:
- A driven sales professional with the ability to leverage professional networks in the territory, attending conventions, conferences and association meetings
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using solution sales techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Proficient in web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool, as well as the RFP and bid process
- Ability to travel throughout the territory regularly, including occasional overnight
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, commission plan and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a world class sales team that directly influences the education industry? Then let’s talk!
Visit www.frontlineeducation.com or contact our recruiting team at 484-328-4442.
Frontline Education is proud to be a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Frontline Education Vision:
Partnering with the education community to prepare students with the skills for tomorrow and a lifetime of learning
Frontline Education Mission:
Serving members of the education community with integrated solutions, insights and caring people to support them in their pursuit of excellence
Meet Some of Frontline Education's Employees
Nancy accompanies sales agents on client calls to demo company products, trains new partners during onboarding and implementation, and answers any ongoing questions from clients.
Back to top