Education Software Solution Sales, New Jersey
About Frontline Education
Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. Frontline Education serves more than 12,000 educational organizations nationwide. Our solutions are used in all 50 states and have the largest data set in K12 Human Capital Management. We partner with school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions daily. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created new opportunities in our sales teams nationwide.
We have an opportunity for a software sales professional to join our sales team covering the New Jersey territory. This is a remote, home office based position.
Reporting to the Regional Sales leader, the Education Software Solution Sales Executive (ESE) is responsible for positioning Frontline human capital management software solution products and services to prospective K-12 school districts. The heart of the ESE role is to create long-term, consultative relationships with new and existing clients in the K-12 markets. To be successful as an ESE, you must be comfortable partnering with School Districts and School Boards to influence the buying decision process.
The Education Software Solution Sales Executive will cultivate relationships and engage with clients to uncover significant client needs to position appropriate solutions that create value and efficiencies. Our ESEs work diligently to earn a deep understanding of Frontline Education’s solutions as well as knowledge of the industry and accounts within the territory.
- Establish focused sales strategy in the region, concentrating on large and mid-sized school districts
- Achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Develop and drive solution selling strategy to increase bundle adoption rate
- Uncover challenges facing Frontline Education customers and recommend appropriate solutions
- Demonstrable experience – ability to maintain a clear record of quota achievement, excellent account planning, and a willingness to work hard and persevere to make things happen. Convey a tenacious commitment to win!
- Communication - exceptional communication skills with a variety of consultative influence styles to solve customer business challenges and drive results
- Metrics driven - proficiency in Solution selling, building pipelines and increasing customer retention rates
- Relationships - build and maintain relationships easily at new and existing accounts to ensure that customer needs are met and to be aware of new opportunities
- Collaboration - both internal and external collaboration is the key to success
- Continuous improvement mindset - striving to consistently improve and exceed expectations
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus at least 5-7 years outside territory SaaS sales experience in HCM or enterprise solutions. SaaS sales experience within K-12 is a plus. In addition, we seek the following:
- A driven sales professional with the ability to leverage professional networks in the territory, attending conventions, conferences and association meetings
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using solution sales techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Proficient in web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool, as well as the RFP and bid process
- Ability to travel throughout the territory regularly, including occasional overnight
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, commission plan and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a world class sales team that directly influences the education industry? Then let’s talk!
Frontline Education is proud to be a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer
Frontline Education Vision:
Partnering with the education community to prepare students with the skills for tomorrow and a lifetime of learning
Frontline Education Mission:
Serving members of the education community with integrated solutions, insights and caring people to support them in their pursuit of excellence
Back to top