Business Development Representative, Lead Generation
About Frontline Education
Frontline Education provides cloud-based solutions for the K-12 education industry, primarily focusing on human capital management and back-office administrative solutions. As a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions, we serve more than 12,000 educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and 5 million educators across the United States and Canada. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America.
Our unprecedented growth has created new opportunities on our sales team! We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative, based in our Malvern corporate office. This position is normal business hours with no travel required.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the BDR is responsible for driving pipeline growth for our sales team nationwide by generating and nurturing leads. The BDR will research and contact targeted prospects over the phone to qualify and position Frontline software products and services to prospective K-12 school districts. Responsibilities include:
- Partner with prospects in School Districts over the phone to influence the beginning of the buying decision process
- Diligently learn a deep understanding of Frontline Education’s solutions as well as knowledge of the industry and accounts we serve
- Qualify inbound leads as well as generate new leads by researching and contacting prospects and schedule follow up appointments with Education Software Solution Sales Executives (ESE) in the region
- Provide ESEs details of the interaction with prospects and nurture leads in the pipeline Track all activity in the CRM, managing data and generating detailed reports
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus at least 1-2 years of experience in a role with cold calling, outbound customer contact, lead generation or qualifying prospects. Experience in technology environment is a plus. In addition, we seek the following:
- A self-starter willing to make outbound cold and warm sales calls, research for lead generation, make numerous follow up calls.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team environment that is fast paced and rapidly growing
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically research, plan sales call activity and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Familiarity with web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool (NetSuite and Salesforce)
- Energetic high performer who can meet deadlines, work independently, take initiative and follow through with requests
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, robust commission plan and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
This position is normal business hours in the Malvern corporate office. No travel is required.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a world class sales team that directly influences the education industry? Then let’s talk!
Frontline Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran/LGBT
Frontline Education Vision:
Partnering with the education community to prepare students with the skills for tomorrow and a lifetime of learning
Frontline Education Mission:
Serving members of the education community with integrated solutions, insights and caring people to support them in their pursuit of excellence
Back to top