Business Development Representative
Are you a high achiever and do you enjoy supporting your teammates? Do you love talking to people, exploring new topics, understanding their challenges and solving business problems? Do you like finding creative ways to engage with your audience? Then you could be a great fit for our Business Development Representative opening!
This position will work with the Business Development leader to support a strategy of building a B2B lead generation team and qualification engine that drives sales and helps the business operate smarter, faster and stronger. You’ll be part of a team with big dreams – a place where ambition, dedication and enthusiasm permeate everything we do.
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
What you’d be doing:
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel our growth.
- Answering inbound new business prospect calls, email inquiries and web leads driven from marketing initiatives.
- Initiating a high volume of outbound calling via targeted sales campaigns to prospective customers.
- Securing key customer information to identify qualified “sales ready” leads and prospective customers to be nurtured for future opportunities.
- Qualifying the prospects, setting appointments and communicating the opportunity details to the Field Sales Rep to close.
- Achieving or exceeding weekly and monthly quotas of calls, conversations, emails, meetings and “sales ready” leads.
- Managing, tracking and reporting on all lead qualification activities and results using NetSuite.
- Learning and maintaining in-depth knowledge of Frontline products, industry trends and competition.
Do these describe you?
- You are resilient, courageous and will not give up.
- You find solutions, follow through and succeed.
- You’re eager to learn and open to feedback.
- You’re a good communicator who can both listen and clearly articulate your ideas.
- You can juggle a full plate without missing deadlines.
- You enjoy working closely with a high-energy team and get along well with others.
Other skills and experience you should have:
- 2-5 years of experience in sales development, lead generation, sales and/or marketing (SaaS experience a plus, but not required).
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales-ready lead targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment.
- Pre-call planning, call structure and control.
- Time and territory management.
- An understanding and curiosity about rapidly evolving sales & marketing technologies (digital marketing, social media, CRM, marketing automation) and/or an ability to learn rapidly.
- Four year university/college degree required.
Back to top