Bilingual Software Sales Executive
Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. We currently partner with over 7,500 school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions on a daily basis. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America. Our unprecedented growth has created a number of new opportunities across the company. Currently, we are looking to delight our customers by hiring a Bilingual Software Sales Executive who has experience in Software solution selling. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact in a fast growth organization.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Bilingual Software Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and selling Frontline products and services in a professional, well-informed and well-planned manner to prospective school district prospects. The Bilingual Software Sales Executive will be tasked with creating long-term, growing and profitable Frontline customer relationships.
They will also be responsible for developing a deep understanding of significant client concerns to be able to propose, describe and defend appropriate solutions in the form of value propositions. Consistent application of this process enables a diligent salesperson to meet or exceed all sales goals, performance quotas and process expectations in his or her assigned territory. Doing so will effectively promote Frontline Technologies and will require significant industry, company and account knowledge. It will also require Frontline product knowledge and successful sales techniques and professional sales skills.
Critical Performance Objectives, Year 1:
- Establish regionally focused sales strategy focused on large and mid-sized school districts in the region.
- Achieve assigned quota
- Develop and drive Solution selling strategy to increase bundle adoption rate.
- Develop deep understanding of the challenges facing Frontline customers and recommend appropriate solutions
- Demonstrate a tenacious commitment to win.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish). You must be able to speak and write fluently in English and Spanish.
- Demonstrable experience. You will maintain a clear record of quota achievement, excellent account planning skills and a willingness to work hard and persevere to make things happen.
- You possess exemplary communications skills with a variety of influence styles to solve customer business challenges and drive results.
- Metrics driven. You have proficiency in Solution selling (apps per transaction), building pipeline and increasing customer retention rates.
- Relationships! You easily build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and influencers at new and existing accounts to ensure that customer needs are met and to be aware of new opportunities.
- You’re so good at collaboration, it might be your middle name. This role requires a great deal of collaboration both internally and externally. Internally, collaboration with other departments such as Marketing, Finance and Accounting, Customer Success, Sales operations.
- Continuous improvement mindset. Maintaining the status quo is a “no go” for you. You strive to consistently improve.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience with a track record of achieving or exceeding quota of $800k or higher-preferably in education community related field or software sales.
- Pre-existing K12 relationships and platform sales preferred.
- Maintain a robust pipeline and an effective relationship based account plan in Frontline’s CRM tool leading to successfully retirement of quota.
- Demonstrate excellent follow-up skills with prospects, customers, internal staff and management.
- Lead the RFP process. Lead cross functional team to prepare bids for customers.
- Continually learn new products and services and methods of presentation for these products, demonstrating ability, skills and knowledge of all existing and new products and services.
- Prepare for and attend assigned state territory conventions; sales & marketing meetings; training meetings and national conferences when hosted in your state/region.
- Ability to listen for real and perceived customer needs.
- Ability to travel overnight as required for given sales territory including some weekends.
- Ability to be flexible in a rapidly growing and evolving business environment.
- High degree of personal integrity and commitment to the organization’s core values including ethics, honesty, and transparency
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player.
- Ability to establish work environment at home.
Meet Some of Frontline Education's Employees
Associate UX Designer
As a member of the Design Team, Jonathan’s job is to make sure that all of Frontline Education’s products look and work as well as possible for the company’s users.
Back to top