Transportation Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Recipe for Success The Transportation Talent Acquisition Cooridantor is responsible for assisting the Transportation Recruiting team with all pre and post new hire & conversion activities and must ensure that all activities are compliant with the company’s policies.
- Responsible for assisting with sourcing & creating candidate flow using state of the art tools and community resources.
- R Coordinate and manage candidate interview logistics; inclusive of scheduling the agenda, booking travel and hotel if applicable, and ensuring that all interview invites are accepted
• Ensure proper communication with candidates at all times
• Welcome candidates when they arrive for interviews and make sure they are comfortable as well as ensuring Hiring Managers adhere to schedule.
• Responding to employee’s common questions and escalating to the HR Manager when necessary
• Assist the HR Manager is carrying out various human resources programs, procedures and activities such as birthdays, promotion celebrations etc….
• Assist in the facilitation of New Hire Orientation and paperwork
• Assist the HR Manager in for reviewing applicant resumes to determine if their skills are aligned with job specific minimum qualifications
• Perform candidate research via tools such as linkedin and ziprecruiter
• Responsible for job postings and job board management
• Coordinate and manage candidate interview logistics; inclusive of scheduling the agenda, booking travel and hotel if applicable, and ensuring that all interview invites are accepted
• Responsible for collecting interview feedback and evaluation forms and logging them in the ATS
• Process post interview documents and tests
• Manage our ATS user portal for both internal and external users
• Responsible for the processing of new business partner agreements
• Ensure all candidate expenses are reported and paid in a timely manner
• Responsible for screening applicants to determine if they are a cultural and positional fit for the purpose of qualifying them for the interview process. This is the primary function of the Recruiter, but the coordinator will help with overflow on a case by case basis
• Works on adhoc projects or assignments as needed
Key ingredients –
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline with specialized leadership training and/or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience and education.
- Minimum one (1) year in a role with a proven track record managing the pre-employment and on-boarding process of a high volume fast paced recruitment environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills .
- Knowledge of recruiting life cycle a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and have the integrity to be exposed to highly sensitive information while maintaining its containment.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; advanced knowledge preferred
- Intermediate user of internet-based systems
- Ability to work independently and organize, prioritize, plan and multi-task work activities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to accomplish tasks in a timely and proficient manner
- Willing to work flexible hours as necessary
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse population in a team atmosphere.
- Customer-focused with a personable and outgoing demeanor
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
Who is FreshDirect?
FreshDirect is a food tech company and the Northeast's leading online fresh food grocer, delivering directly to customers throughout seven states, including the New York City and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and the greater D.C. metropolitan area. FreshDirect is committed to sourcing the freshest and best-tasting meat, fish, produce, and specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers, and farmers. In 2016, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio in NYC with the launch of FoodKick, an on-demand business that caters to the needs of urban dwellers with a curated selection of fresh food, alcohol, and essentials—all delivered within an hour. Launched in 2002, FreshDirect is a privately held company headquartered in Long Island City, NY. For more information, visit www.freshdirect.com or www.foodkick.com.
Why choose FreshDirect?
We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career and feed your future and have fun while doing it! Great people deserve great benefits and we go above and beyond!
Wait, there’s more! Check out our #workperks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine - lots of food, lots of energy, and a whole lot of happy hours.
- Flexible and generous PTO plan
- 20% discount on FreshDirect and FoodKick plus an employee at-cost food program (FD Market)
- Thirsty Thursdays, book club, monthly birthday breakfasts, and other happy hours
- Wellness programs like weekly meditation, yoga, and Zumba, and monthly manicures and massages
- Monthly Lunch & Learns covering things like “The Very Best Cheese and Wine”
- We have a 24-hour shuttle service that runs back and forth to the subway
- We offer up to $5000 per hire as a referral bonus
- Summer barbecues and an annual company picnic for friends and family
Click to explore careers and life @ FreshDirect - https://tinyurl.com/Life-FreshDirect
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.
Meet Some of FreshDirect's Employees
Associate Category Merchant
Courtnie uses sales and consumer data insights to bring new FreshDirect products to the company and its consumers, determining details from pricing and placement to promotional strategy.
Back to top