People Systems Manager - Kronos
Recipe for Success – People Systems Manager is responsible for the HRIS (Human Resources Information System) administration and acts as a technical resource within the Human Resources team. The People Systems Manager serves as the in-house Subject Matter Expert for Kronos, and is responsible for proactive analysis, configuration, testing, implementation, auditing, training and end user support related to Kronos for the organization. Responsibilities include maintaining both employee-level and company-level Kronos data to ensure compliance with company policies. The role will recommend and lead process improvement projects along with implement timekeeping best practices. Significant emphasis on maintaining system integrity while performing regular reporting tasks using Kronos reporting console and SAP Business Objects. The position frequently interacts with Operations Management, Benefits and Payroll throughout FreshDirect.
Key ingredients –
- Bachelor’s (and/or certifications) in related discipline with specialized leadership training and/or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience and education
- Three (3+) plus years’ experience in Human Resources
- Two (2+) plus years Kronos Administration experience (version 6.3 or higher preferred)
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects and/or scripting languages like SQL a plus
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint with above average use and knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge and application of applicable employment laws (e.g., Wage & Hour)
- Strong written, verbal communication and positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexible work hours to support business needs
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
Who is FreshDirect?
FreshDirect is a food tech company and the Northeast's leading online fresh food grocer, delivering directly to customers throughout seven states, including the New York City and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and the greater D.C. metropolitan area. FreshDirect is committed to sourcing the freshest and best-tasting meat, fish, produce, and specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers, and farmers. In 2016, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio in NYC with the launch of FoodKick, an on-demand business that caters to the needs of urban dwellers with a curated selection of fresh food, alcohol, and essentials—all delivered within an hour. Launched in 2002, FreshDirect is a privately held company headquartered in Long Island City, NY. For more information, visit www.freshdirect.com or www.foodkick.com.
Why choose FreshDirect?
We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career and feed your future and have fun while doing it! Great people deserve great benefits and we go above and beyond!
Wait, there’s more! Check out our #workperks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine - lots of food, lots of energy, and a whole lot of happy hours.
- Flexible and generous PTO plan
- 20% discount on FreshDirect and FoodKick plus an employee at-cost food program (FD Market)
- Thirsty Thursdays, book club, monthly birthday breakfasts, and other happy hours
- Wellness programs like weekly meditation, yoga, and Zumba, and monthly manicures and massages
- Monthly Lunch & Learns covering things like “The Very Best Cheese and Wine”
- We have a 24-hour shuttle service that runs back and forth to the subway
- We offer up to $5000 per hire as a referral bonus
- Summer barbecues and and annual company picnic for friends and family
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.
Meet Some of FreshDirect's Employees
Associate Director, ERP Logistics Execution Team
Salim oversees the FreshDirect management and execution systems for warehouse and labor logistics, ensuring proper operating procedures are in place and working according to plan.
Back to top