Operations Analyst - Internship
• Research how FoodKick’s Warehouse runs—how systems, people, materials and time interact in the production process—to build operations knowledge base
• Use FoodKick’s operating and business intelligence reporting platforms (e.g., SAP, Business Objects, MS Excel) to analyze production, labor and financial data
• Support activities related to process change, from idea generation to technical specifications development through to implementation
• Provide reporting support to plant managers on an ad-hoc basis
• In pursuit of a MS/MA or BA/BS in Business, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or related
• Understanding or prior work experience in Operations, Logistics, Warehousing or Manufacturing preferred
• Exposure to a work environment which extensively utilized MS Excel to model and track financial and/or operational performance
• Experience in an analytical projects or assignments
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Able to present numerical data in a concise, logical and useful manner
• Able to write for and work with a wide range of audiences, from executives to line workers
• Enjoys operating in a fast-paced, team environment under time constraints
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Teammember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Description may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
As EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERS, Fresh Direct, LLC and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (except where gender is a bonafide occupational qualification), disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of FreshDirect's Employees
Associate Director, ERP Logistics Execution Team
Salim oversees the FreshDirect management and execution systems for warehouse and labor logistics, ensuring proper operating procedures are in place and working according to plan.
Back to top