Operations Analyst - FoodKick
This outstanding opportunity to be an integral part of FreshDirect’s rapidly expanding business. The Operations Analyst for New Business Initiatives will work on multiple aspects of operations: internal plant, supply chain and delivery operations. The role will be responsible for examining production, labor and financial data in order to maximize profitability of multiple operations and support improvements to processes. A creative problem solver with solid analytical skills and an appreciation for attention to detail will be an excellent asset to our team.
- Research operational processes, systems, staffing, and materials as part of building a deep understanding of the underlying operational performance metrics.
- Research sales and operations planning processes (systems, sales, labor, material inventory and movement) to fully manage supply chain performance.
- Use FreshDirect’s operating and business intelligence reporting platforms (e.g., SAP, Business Objects, MS Excel) to analyze production, labor and financial data
- Meet regularly with Ops Managers to ensure labor planning and labor performance are aligned with the needs of the business
- Provide on-going reporting support to Ops Managers for both recurring and ad-hoc informational
- Support activities related to process change from idea generation through to implementation
- Plans and carries out work assignments; coordinates work with others as necessary.
- Plans, designs and carries out projects, studies, or other work independently. Receives moderate supervision.
- BA/BS in Business, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Prior work experience in operations, logistics, warehousing or manufacturing preferred
- Experience in a work environment that extensively utilized MS Excel to model and track financial and/or operational performance
- 1-3 years experience in an analytical role
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with warehouse or retail management systems a plus
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and orally, with colleagues at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Teammember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
As EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERS, Fresh Direct, LLC and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (except where gender is a bonafide occupational qualification), disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of FreshDirect's Employees
Associate Director, ERP Logistics Execution Team
Salim oversees the FreshDirect management and execution systems for warehouse and labor logistics, ensuring proper operating procedures are in place and working according to plan.
Back to top