Master Data Analyst - Supply Chain
Recipe for success:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to setting-up, maintaining and optimizing master data, binning, sourcing and procurement of products and product development/support across all departments. Additionally, responsibilities include projects to overall improve business success in relation to complete product assortment. The Master Data Analyst Position will entail multi-facet projects which include but are not limited to optimal process flow, facility layout/functionality and product procurement involving sourcing, costing, gross profits, handling, quality, supply/demand and capacity management.
Key ingredients ....
Must embody and demonstrate company values and culture
Add dash of ....
Master Data / SAP: Includes but is not limited to the following functions:
- Set-up and maintain SAP functions in relation to optimal product procurement (i.e. material master data, info records, source lists, transfer data)
- Create new product set-up and extensions in mass through product forms and win-shuttle
- Maintain and own all SKU set-up product forms utilized within team(s)
- Maintain item sales data and proper settings with respect to all “active” (available for sale) and “de-activated” (discontinued) SKUs
- Maintain all fields and develop and champion the consistency and accuracy of all data in the system
- Including but not limited to; sales data, procurement information, pricing, specific product information (case size, dimensions, etc.), binning information, etc.
- Support new system updates with relation to PO/STO purchasing (i.e. automated header level fields)
- Assist all teams with expedient changes to support the team’s “quick-to-market” goals
- Test, correct and track errors within the SAP database
- Test new methodologies in SAP to utilize and improve system functionalities (i.e. Forecasting/ Supply Chain related functionalities)
- Create and maintain master data integrity repositories (models) and continuously track and update
- Communicate updates to stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization
- Weekly Project / Processes Support
Binning/Slotting: Includes but is not limited to the following functions:
- Own all binning/slotting within facilities (assigning each SKU within a facility a specific location/home)
- Mass assignments for all new SKUs entering the facility (or returning SKUS (i.e. seasonal products))
- Mass de-binning as needed
- Ensure all product data is consistent with binning needs
- Support operations/team with re-binning needs
- Create/uphold modeling as needed
- Ensure all SKU / location attributes are sustained
- Create and modify all warehouse locations as needed
- Pick path upkeep as needed
- Weekly Project / Processes Support
- Plans and carries out work assignments and handles problems in accordance with instructions, policies, previous training, or accepted practices in the occupation. Consults with Team leader on unique situations which do not have clear precedents.
- No supervisory responsibility but is responsible for managing a specific function
- BA/BS in Master Data Management, Systems, Computer Science, Business, Operations Research / Management, Engineering, Supply Chain or related
- One (1) year of experience in Master Data / Systems Role
- Prior work experience in master data or systems role
- Experienced with Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Expert at Excel (formulas, pivots …)
- SAP experience/knowledge of SAP Master Data, Purchasing and MRP required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to present numerical data in a concise, logical and useful manner
- Able to write for and work with a wide range of audiences, from executives to line workers
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Enjoys operating in a fast-paced, team environment under time constraints
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
As EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERS, FDX, LLC and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (except where gender is a bonafide occupational qualification), disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of FreshDirect's Employees
Associate Director, ERP Logistics Execution Team
Salim oversees the FreshDirect management and execution systems for warehouse and labor logistics, ensuring proper operating procedures are in place and working according to plan.
Back to top