Director Integrated Marketing - FreshDirect At The Office
Recipe for Success FreshDirect is looking for an experienced B2B marketer, with a passion for understanding our customers, understanding what drives customer behavior to create and execute our business strategy, awareness, acquisition and retention marketing programs. This leader will collaborate across the functional marketing Centers of Excellence (COEs) to develop strategies and ensure the day-to-day execution of innovative marketing campaigns that drive leads, new customers, increase overall market share and generally drive the revenue for our “At the Office” division.
This leader owns creation of marketing programs and in addition, this person will provide alignment for the team by partnering and communicating across the organization with other leaders (Marketing COEs, Analytics, Operations and Finance)
- Build cross-channel marketing plans that deliver on both our brand and sales goals
- Manage an ecosystem of COEs, freelancers, dotted-line relationships and external teams to continue to improve and optimize our marketing efforts
- Lead the cross-functional efforts around customer relationship management, segmentation and personalization for this business line
- Evaluate new media opportunities, vendors and potential marketing partners and provide subject matter expertise, learning anything necessary to deliver exceptional customer experiences and storytelling for FreshDirect At the Office
- Collaborate closely with Site Merchandising, Engineering, Financial Planning, customer service, business line (Office) leadership, Analytics and Ecommerce to build strategies that drive company growth
- Participate in and leverage customer insights, contributing to our customer-obsessed team and culture along the way
- Develop a vision and roadmap for understanding our customer’s life stages and enhancing CRM capabilities to drive customer acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Identify key drivers of customer loyalty and attrition and develop plans for improving
- Establish marketing strategy to meet and exceed new customer, order, subscription annual goals
- Collaborate on the strategic direction of digital, mobile and traditional media channels and initiatives (email, direct mail, paid social, SEM, refer a friend, Affiliates, programmatic, OOH etc.) across the team and their agencies for FreshDirect At the Office
- Drive innovation by prioritizing and driving execution of new profitable customer acquisition opportunities
- Develop creative briefs to inform customer acquisition, retention and loyalty creative strategies, partnering with the Creative Services and Brand Communications team. Optimize positioning, segmentation focus, and user experience when developing creative strategies.
- Participate in the budgeting, new customer forecasting, and performance analysis partnering with Finance, Analytics and business line team for the [email protected].
Key ingredients –
- The ideal candidate is team player who is motivated, super communicative, results-oriented, and has a quantitative mindset with an appreciation for how product, brand, digital technologies and mediums drive growth in a rapidly evolving environment and competitive marketspace.
- This candidate will have deep experience in B2B direct and digital marketing with a proven track record of driving leading marketing programs through high-growth periods.
- 8+ years of B2B e-commerce marketing experience, with expertise in scaling and maximizing digital marketing channels, identifying, evaluating, and launching new customer acquisition programs, and optimizing the path-to-conversion optimization.
- Passion for and experience with marketing and retail/ecommerce KPIs, and building a team culture that values using analytics to improve our work as well as creative
- Solid experience using customer insights to drive decisions
- Experience collaborating with Brand Communications, CRM teams, Analytics, PR & Communications professionals to coordinate cohesive end-to-end customer experiences
- Strong communications skills
- A Thought Leader. Someone who has a strong point of view and knows how to engage others to embrace it.
- Strong collaborator: Broad business perspective and enjoy being a team player as he/she will work closely with peers in the business line ([email protected]), merchandising, customer service , operations, HR, Finance, Tech, etc.
- Strong communicator: Able to articulate vision and create a shared understanding and confidence around strategies and tactical plans.
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
Who is FreshDirect?
FreshDirect is a food tech company and the Northeast's leading online fresh food grocer, delivering directly to customers throughout seven states, including the New York City and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, and the greater D.C. metropolitan area. FreshDirect is committed to sourcing the freshest and best-tasting meat, fish, produce, and specialty items through direct relationships with suppliers, growers, and farmers. In 2016, FreshDirect expanded its portfolio in NYC with the launch of FoodKick, an on-demand business that caters to the needs of urban dwellers with a curated selection of fresh food, alcohol, and essentials—all delivered within an hour. Launched in 2002, FreshDirect is a privately held company headquartered in Long Island City, NY. For more information, visit www.freshdirect.com or www.foodkick.com.
Why choose FreshDirect?
We are an innovative Food Technology company offering an environment where you can grow a career and feed your future and have fun while doing it! Great people deserve great benefits and we go above and beyond!
Wait, there’s more! Check out our #workperks:
Working here is pretty much as cool as you’d imagine - lots of food, lots of energy, and a whole lot of happy hours.
- Flexible and generous PTO plan
- 20% discount on FreshDirect and FoodKick plus an employee at-cost food program (FD Market)
- Thirsty Thursdays, book club, monthly birthday breakfasts, and other happy hours
- Wellness programs like weekly meditation, yoga, and Zumba, and monthly manicures and massages
- Monthly Lunch & Learns covering things like “The Very Best Cheese and Wine”
- We have a 24-hour shuttle service that runs back and forth to the subway
- We offer up to $5000 per hire as a referral bonus
- Summer barbecues and and annual company picnic for friends and family
Click to explore careers and life @ FreshDirect - https://tinyurl.com/Life-FreshDirect
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.
Meet Some of FreshDirect's Employees
Associate Director, ERP Logistics Execution Team
Salim oversees the FreshDirect management and execution systems for warehouse and labor logistics, ensuring proper operating procedures are in place and working according to plan.
Back to top