Social Media Coordinator Internship
As a producers of world-class digital products, FRSH is the premiere experienced voice interaction design and development studio. We have 400+ skills between Google Home, Alexa, and Cortana live.
Fresh Digital Group (FRSH) is looking for a Social Media Coordinator Intern. To thrive in this role you will need to be able to work well independently, have strong communication skills- both verbally and written, and be an organized forward-thinker. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a great attitude who is looking to contribute to the growth of our company and our keep up with our thought leader social presence. The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of our company.
The perfect candidate must be a polished and confident communicator. You not only grasp how our digital product design and development capabilities can transform a client’s business, but you are also passionate about digital and voice assistants personally. You bring a willingness to understand our unique offering in the market, along with our distinct processes and workflow.
- Implement and maintain online marketing strategies through social media.
- Use various forms of new media, such as blogging, social networking sites, chat rooms, discussion boards, wikis, RSS feeds, and search platforms to help represent the company through an online channel.
- Show an interest in learning about a product when consumers “like” a business’s page on Facebook or other sites to gain better insights into a brand.
- Maintain an up-to-date presence in order to INCREASE readers and GROW a following.
- Collaborate across internal cross-functional teams to write, proofread, and format materials.
- Assist in case studies when necessary.
- Track business trends and spot opportunities to target potential client partners across a variety of industries based on consumer activity on social platforms.
- Engage with a community of fans/followers online regularly.
- VERY strong writing skills with the ability to write engaging content for various audiences.
- Have a sense of humor, quick-wittiness, and seek creativity of thought when applicable.
- Students pursuing BA/BS preferred. MBA degree candidates are highly desirable.
- Some experience navigating through startups
- Was part of at least one or two recent roles where the candidate played social media or marketing role
- Tech savvy with a passion for mobile technologies, innovation, and emerging categories
- Ability to market to small and big businesses and not afraid to network
- Entrepreneurial spirit with thirst to be a part of a great opportunity
- Works well under pressure/short deadlines and able to interact well with Sr. leadership
What FRSH offers:
- One on one mentoring
- Access to Sr. leadership
- Professional skills building
- Strong cross industry network development
- Action plan for career goals
- Multiple Routes to Leadership
- Real opportunity for accelerated growth
- Additional information
*This starts as unpaid, and could be a semester-long internship or become paid sooner. We are hoping you are the best opportunity for hire. A very flexible schedule 3/5 days a week. College credit is offered. Qualified graduates will be considered for a full-time position upon completion of internship.
If you feel like you are a good fit, you must include any relevant projects and your cover letter, where you tell us a little about yourself and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team!*
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Fresh Digital Group's Employees
I'm really excited about our ability to continue to be a player in innovation. Because we are a small team, we can pivot into anything.
Back to top