Social Media Content Coordinator
Based in Financial District, FRSH is a mobile-first full-service agency that uses innovative creative strategies for clients. We focus on mobile strategy, media, creative design, and innovative product development.
Founded in 2011, we make amazing first-to-market mobile products, we optimize media buying for clients and non-profits in real-time, and we do creative for dozens of brands globally. We also run a tech lab to bring magical ideas to life, everyday.
We are the mobile experts. We bring 15+ years of mobile expertise, and 10+ years of agency and creative experience to the game. Our CEO has led dozens of award winning teams and has an industry-leading eye for how concepts and design play in all forms of media.
Check our website: http://www.freshdigitalgroup.com
We are looking for a driven leader who can manage our social media channels and team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, detailed oriented young professional who has a passion for everything digital. Be prepared to quickly adapt to the fast-paced and results-driven environment of a digital media start-up.
As our social media content writer intern, you will be attending some of the top events in the NYC media playground and interacting with current or future clients. In order to be successful, it is extremely important that you are personable, articulate, and able to direct traffic inside and out of the office. Efficient and effective communication is key! Know what this means at a deeper level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work our CEO, creative and media teams to create and execute a comprehensive Social Media strategy
- Develop standards and best practices
- Produce and write content for the FRSH social community
- Track and analyze growth and engagement to ensure completion of weekly objectives
- Maintain and update social media platforms already in use (interaction with followers to drive up social engagement)
- Research of topics and coverage
- Manage the social team
- Managing social accounts of our clients (creation, planning, execution)
- Assist other teams with presentations tasks
- 6 months of relevant professional experience
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently within a team setting and within budgeted time frame
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to express thoughts and ideas in clear and concise terms
- Ability to write persuasive, benefit-driven copy that compels prospects to take action
- Expertise with Excel, Word and especially PowerPoint
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Familiarity with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- A desire to get the best out of this experience and to learn more, everyday
- A deep passion for technology
- Ability to deep focus and to self-manage
Why you’ll like working at FRESH:
- Opportunity to strongly impact our company’s social media strategy and growth
- Amazing team of shining stars. We have the most diverse and coolest talents and we care deeply about each other as a team.
- Deep investment in employee development aligned with our growth mindset.
- We value people, diversity and inclusivity. And we mean it. This is a safe work zone for everyone and we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Finally, this is an unpaid internship to start, with an opportunity for stipend, hourly, or bonus payments after 30-45 days in the office.
Flexible schedule of 3-5 days/week.
Growth potential at FDG is huge, and there is a high probability of a full-time position upon completion of internship.
If you feel like you are a good fit, please include a resume and a cover letter to tell us a little more about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team! We also accept any additional links presenting your work.
*Specify if you are applying: Immediately, Spring '17, or Summer '17.
We look forward to meeting you!
Back to top