Public Relations Internship
Fresh Digital Group is a rare true mobile agency that focuses on mobile strategy, media, creative design, and product development. We bring 15+ years of mobile expertise, and 10+ years of agency and creative experience to the game. Our CEO has led dozens of award winning teams and has an industry-leading eye for how concepts and design play in all forms of media.
We are the thought leaders in the mobile space, we’ve won awards for our FreshBeacon Technology, know what it takes to make #1 apps in multiple countries, constantly make products that are groundbreaking from a marketplace perspective, and we have been the mobile lead for creatives at Miami Ad School. We are a digital touch point for all things mobile: platforms, advertising, marketing, media and new technologies—we know the mobile landscape globally and we run a tech lab to bring ideas to life.
Our team guides brands, agencies and start-ups through the concept and development of user-friendly products and strategies that highlight the uniqueness of each brand’s proposition. The point is we make really awesome mobile products. Check our website: http://www.freshdigitalgroup.com
- Draft FDG's press releases, SlideShare, corporate framework, talking points and key messages
- Assist in managing FDG’s social media platforms to protect and enhance the company’s reputation
- Work closely with business segment leaders to identify specific employee communication opportunities to help drive increased employee engagement, assessing the value and fit and developing the necessary communications
- Contribute to the content creation processes and tasks, including concept creation, writing, proofreading, editing, routing and publishing to different internal and external communication vehicles
- Reports to the Managing Partner, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and email reports on a daily & weekly basis
- Writing press releases, competitive analysis, media lists, and award entries, including event preparation.
- Passion and interest in Digital, Social and Mobile Media
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, efficient work ethic, and ability to synthesize excessive market data daily
- Strong people skills, relationship management skills and ability to effectively communicate with clientele daily
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Proficient knowledge in MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This is an unpaid internship with opportunity for hire or bonus payments when your work gets sold to clients and a flexible schedule of 3-5 days/week. Growth potential at FDG is huge, and there is a high probability of a full-time position upon completion of internship.
If you feel like you are a good fit, please include your cover letter, where you tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*Specify if you are applying: Immediately, Spring '17, or Summer '17.
Back to top