Project Manager Intern
Fresh Digital Group is a rare true mobile agency that focuses on mobile strategy, media, creative design, and product development. We bring 15+ years of mobile expertise, and 10+ years of agency and creative experience to the game. Our CEO has led dozens of award winning teams and has an industry-leading eye for how concepts and design play in all forms of media.
We are the thought leaders in the mobile space, we’ve won awards for our FreshBeacon Technology, know what it takes to make #1 apps in multiple countries, constantly make products that are groundbreaking from a marketplace perspective, and we have been the mobile lead for creatives at Miami Ad School. We are a digital touch point for all things mobile: platforms, advertising, marketing, media and new technologies—we know the mobile landscape globally and we run a tech lab to bring ideas to life.
Our team guides brands, agencies and start-ups through the concept and development of user-friendly products and strategies that highlight the uniqueness of each brand’s proposition. The point is we make really awesome mobile products. Check our website: http://www.freshdigitalgroup.com
We are looking for a dedicated, intelligent leader that has a thorough understanding and passion for mobile, social and digital media. Our ideal candidate is someone that is ready to make stuff happen in the digital world! The right person for this position is knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and has sharp attention to detail. As the project manager, you will serve as the liaison between clients and our team on campaigns, create decks to for clients, and execute all projects. Efficient and effective communication is key! Know what this means at a deeper level.
If you live for the details, love the fast pace, stay cool under pressure and want to continue to grow professionally in a very talented agency environment, then you have a bright future here at Fresh Digital Group.
- Work closely with internal teams and clients to execute application development that integrate with our clients’ overall strategic goals.
- Manage day-to-day contact on projects that range from sites and app builds to social activations and content, interfacing between client and team, as well as vendors when needed.
- Coordinate with management, team and client to review of all major deliverables (ie briefs, decks, proposals, SOWs, tech specs, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Participation in brainstorms and creative meetings. Your ideas need to contribute to the team’s thinking!!
- Ensure projects have the necessary resources to run efficiently/effectively from kickoff to completion.
- Good problem solving skills, works well under pressure.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the team and the account.
- Active involvement in planning and strategy – you will know your projects and clients inside and out so you can provide answers as needed.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Confidence and comfort to act as the voice of the team when necessary on client correspondence.
- Assist & work closely with the creative and development teams in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- An in-depth understanding of company capabilities and services and effective communication of all offerings to clients
Job Requirements :
- Impeccable English writing and grammar skills
- Strong knowledge in running social media campaigns like: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.
- Ability to write persuasive, benefit-driven copy that compels prospects to take action
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to work within budgeted time frame
Finally, this is an unpaid internship to start, with an opportunity for stipend, hourly, or bonus payments after 30-45 days in the office or when your work gets sold to clients, and a flexible schedule of 3-5 days/week. Growth potential at FDG is huge, and there is a high probability of a full-time position upon completion of internship.
If you feel like you are a good fit, please include a cover letter or relevant explanation of how you can add value to our Innovations Lab, tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team!
*Specify if you are applying: Immediately, Spring '17, or Summer '17.
Back to top