FreshDigitalGroup, an award-winning mobile agency based in New York, NY, is looking for awesome, intelligent individuals that are interested in the digital world and are intrigued by the mobile revolution, i.e. apps, location services, rich media, user experience, social media, etc. and how it all fits together. We want self-starters and future thinkers. You understand the “big picture” of media platforms, brands, publishers, agencies, etc, and why they are important in mobile. Fresh Digital Group is a rapidly expanding startup agency that focuses on mobile strategy and we are looking for talent that is ready to expand their knowledge and help us grow.
This role is responsible for providing strategic planning support across all media channels, online and offline, with an emphasis on digital media. Candidate must exhibit a proven ability to plan, execute and analyze digital campaigns across display, mobile, rich media and video. A firm understanding of both branding principles and ROI driving tactics will be critical for this position.
- Work closely with their clients, understand their wants, needs and objectives and then make the important decisions about what media channels should be used for specific campaigns. These choices have an impact on what the creative team produces and vice versa.
- Collect and analyze information about different media channels, such as newspapers, magazines, radio, films, television, the Internet and outdoor media, such as posters and digital billboards, with regards to consumer behavior, circulation, audience trends and the impact of different methods.
- Responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible.
- Assess the impact and suitability of different types of media for targeting a specific market that their client wants to reach.
- Devise or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain customers, increase brand recognition, and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Minimum of 1 year media planning experience with emphasis on digital.
- A good appreciation of what working within advertising involves is helpful and relevant paid or voluntary work experience is desirable.
- Clear written communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- An innovative self-starter who has the ability to problem-solve, be creative, is ambitious and has a strong work ethic.
- Thorough understanding of the importance of data and ability to analyze trends and respond with solutions
If you feel like you are a good fit, please include your cover letter, where you tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top