Media Planner Intern
Fresh Digital Group is a rare true mobile agency that focuses on mobile strategy, media, creative design, and product development. We bring 15+ years of mobile expertise, and 10+ years of agency and creative experience to the game. Our CEO has led dozens of award winning teams and has an industry-leading eye for how concepts and design play in all forms of media.
We are the thought leaders in the mobile space, we’ve won awards for our FreshBeacon Technology, know what it takes to make #1 apps in multiple countries, constantly make products that are groundbreaking from a marketplace perspective, and we have been the mobile lead for creatives at Miami Ad School. We are a digital touch point for all things mobile: platforms, advertising, marketing, media and new technologies—we know the mobile landscape globally and we run a tech lab to bring ideas to life.
Our team guides brands, agencies and start-ups through the concept and development of user-friendly products and strategies that highlight the uniqueness of each brand’s proposition. The point is we make really awesome mobile products. Check our website: http://www.freshdigitalgroup.com
- Responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible.
- Assess the impact and suitability of different types of media for targeting a specific market that their client wants to reach.
- Collect and analyze information about different media channels, such as newspapers, magazines, radio, films, television, the Internet and outdoor media, such as posters and digital billboards, with regards to consumer behavior, circulation, audience trends and the impact of different methods.
- Devise or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain customers, increase brand recognition, and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Work closely with their clients, understand their wants, needs and objectives and then make the important decisions about what media channels should be used for specific campaigns. These choices have an impact on what the creative team produces and vice versa.
- Any degree discipline is acceptable, although journalism, psychology, business studies, communications, media studies, marketing or management qualifications can be helpful.
- A good appreciation of what working within advertising involves is helpful and relevant paid or voluntary work experience is desirable.
- Clear written communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- An innovative self-starter who has the ability to problem-solve, be creative, is ambitious and has a strong work ethic.
- Thorough understanding of the importance of data and ability to analyze trends and respond with solutions
This is an unpaid internship with opportunity for hire or bonus payments when your work gets sold to clients and a flexible schedule of 3-5 days/week. Growth potential at FDG is huge, and there is a high probability of a full-time position upon completion of internship.
If you feel like you are a good fit, please include your cover letter, where you tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team!
*Specify if you are applying: Immediately, Spring '17, or Summer '17.
Back to top