Immediate Opening: Assistant Sales and Marketing Internship
IMMEDIATE START DATE
FRSH is a mobile-first agency connecting brands with consumers in meaningful ways. As innovators in bringing together mobile strategy, brand experiences, digital products and emerging technology we enable thought leadership in the marketplace and for our clients. We focus on continuously pushing the limits of mobility to bring consumers and brands closer together.
To thrive in this role, you'll need to work independently, communicate well, and be organized. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a great attitude to be a major contributor to our growth. The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of our company. This is a unique opportunity and the role design can be flexible to fit the strengths and interests of the right candidate (including the days and hours to be worked).
The perfect candidate must be a polished and confident communicator. You not only grasp how our digital product design and development capabilities can transform a client’s business, but you are also passionate about digital products personally. You bring to meetings a willingness to understanding our unique offering in the market, along with our distinct processes and workflow.
What You Can Expect to Do:
- Collaborate across internal cross-functional teams to write, proofread, and format business development materials, including pitch documents, presentation decks, case studies, and website updates. You’ll work directly with company leadership and our marketing team.
- Assist on our case studies and maintain our business development database to ensure we have an accurate picture in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Track creative and business trends to spot opportunities to smartly target potential client partners across a variety of industries.
- Use social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
- Very strong writing skills with the ability to write engaging content for various audiences.
What FRSH offers:
One on one mentoring
Access to Sr. leadership
Professional skills building
Strong cross industry network development
Action plan for career goals
Multiple Routes to Leadership
Real opportunity for accelerated growth
- Students pursuing BA/BS preferred. MBA degree candidates are highly desirable.
- Experience navigating through the tight-knit startup community
- Was part of at least one or two recent roles where the candidate played sales, business development, or marketing role
- Tech savvy with a passion for mobile technologies, innovation, and emerging categories
- Ability to market to small businesses and not afraid to network
- Entrepreneurial spirit with thirst to be a part of a great opportunity
This is an unpaid summer to winter internship with opportunity for hire, where you will learn hands on and will be able to receive college credit. Must be able to dedicate full-time schedule (Monday-Friday 10am-7pm) in the summer and at least 20 hours in the Fall.
Meet Some of Fresh Digital Group's Employees
VP Media, Head of Operations
Emily runs all of the media for Fresh Digital Group’s clients and oversees the day-to-day operations of the office, ensuring everyone has the tools they need to succeed.
Back to top