Human Resources Intern
Based in Financial District, FRSH is a mobile-first full-service agency that uses innovative creative strategies for clients. We focus on mobile strategy, media, creative design, and innovative product development.
Founded in 2011, we make amazing first-to-market mobile products, we optimize media buying for clients and non-profits in real-time, and we do creative for dozens of brands globally. We also run a tech lab to bring magical ideas to life, everyday.
We are the mobile experts. We bring 15+ years of mobile expertise, and 10+ years of agency and creative experience to the game. Our CEO has led dozens of award winning teams and has an industry-leading eye for how concepts and design play in all forms of media.
Check our website: http://www.freshdigitalgroup.com
Our human resources team is one of the most important teams at Fresh. As the HR intern, you are the face of the company, and with that, comes a lot of responsibility. When recruiting new applicants, it is important that you can carefully select notable candidates for positions. Being a part of the HR team at Fresh is different than any other HR experience you will have. In addition to vetting resumes for potential interns, you have the opportunity to dive into other projects and work cohesively with all members of the FRSH team to ensure overall productivity and boost our office culture. We are looking for a bright and capable HR intern with high energy who has the curiosity of an inventor, the passion of an artist, and the ability to inspire passion, commitment and work from others.
- Reviewing resumes and selecting applicants for senior management interaction
- Communicating with potential hires and scheduling interviews, onboarding new hires and communicating appropriate processes.
- Preparing reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities
- Updating, assisting, and managing the company events calendar – this is no easy task and requires keen observational skills and an understanding of time management.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing and relaying results as needed and recognizing where such needs are met.
- Maintain and update recruitment spreadsheets daily
This is an unpaid internship with opportunity for hire or bonus payments when your work gets sold to clients and a flexible schedule of 3-5 days/week. Growth potential at FDG is huge, and there is a high probability of a full-time position upon completion of internship.
If you feel like you are a good fit, please include your cover letter, where you tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team!
*Specify if you are applying: Immediately, Spring '17, or Summer '17.
Back to top