Based in Financial District, FRSH is a mobile-first full-service agency that uses innovative creative strategies for clients. We focus on mobile strategy, media, creative design, and innovative product development.
Founded in 2011, we make amazing first-to-market mobile products, we optimize media buying for clients and non-profits in real-time, and we do creative for dozens of brands globally. We also run a tech lab to bring magical ideas to life, everyday.
We are the mobile experts. We bring 15+ years of mobile expertise, and 10+ years of agency and creative experience to the game. Our CEO has led dozens of award winning teams and has an industry-leading eye for how concepts and design play in all forms of media.
Check our website: http://www.freshdigitalgroup.com
Fresh Digital Group is looking for a Copywriter to join our FRSH Team at our New York office. You’ll be an integral part of a dynamic team in a role that touches all things digital. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal communication/project management skills, the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, and, obviously, write.
- Familiarizing themselves with their clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities
- developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director
- keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- working on several campaigns at once
- amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients;
- updating digital media
- Passion and skill for writing and communications
- Understanding of Illustrator, Photoshop and other document design tools
- Passion for working with people and various departments
- Computer Skills: Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and basic functional awareness of Adobe InDesign and Acrobat
- Strong research & content editing capabilities
- Ability to break down a strategy into coherent, crisp messaging
- Proficient working in an online environment, such as Google docs
- Excellent teamwork skills, strong work ethic and passion
- Consistently produce compelling, original, creative copy solutions that satisfy several brand strategies
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 1-3 years of copywriting experience, preferably in advertising
- Experience in the digital world and affinity to new technologies is a plus
This is an unpaid internship with opportunity for hire or bonus payments when your work gets sold to clients and a flexible schedule of 3-5 days/week. Growth potential at FDG is huge, and there is a high probability of a full-time position upon completion of internship.
If you feel like you are a good fit, please include a resume and a cover letter to tell us a little more about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team! Please include any additional links presenting your work.
*Specify if you are applying: Immediately, Spring '17, or Summer '17.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top