Chatbot Content Writer/Developer
Fresh Digital Group is a rare true mobile agency that focuses on mobile strategy, media, creative design, and product development. We bring 15+ years of mobile expertise, and 10+ years of agency and creative experience to the game. Our CEO has led dozens of award winning teams and has an industry-leading eye for how concepts and design play in all forms of media.
We are the thought leaders in the mobile space, we’ve won awards for our FreshBeacon Technology, know what it takes to make #1 apps in multiple countries, constantly make products that are groundbreaking from a marketplace perspective, and we have been the mobile lead for creatives at Miami Ad School. We are a digital touch point for all things mobile: platforms, advertising, marketing, media and new technologies—we know the mobile landscape globally and we run a tech lab to bring ideas to life.
Our team guides brands, agencies and start-ups through the concept and development of user-friendly products and strategies that highlight the uniqueness of each brand’s proposition. The point is we make really awesome mobile products. Check our website: http://www.freshdigitalgroup.com
Can you juggle multiple projects and stay calm under pressure? Would you be up for the challenge? We are looking for an AI Chatbot Writer with the right mix logic, problem-solving and analytical skills. Interested in developing scripts for a world-class Chatbot that helps millions of users each month? Can you research how to assist users across categories and seamlessly transition from an expert mechanic to a physician’s assistant and a paralegal? Are you up on the latest trends and aware that Chatbots represent the next paradigm shift in tech? If yes, read on!
- Work with analytics, product and engineering teams to maximize conversions while ensuring a great user experience
- Build and manage rich content for the company that appeals to our target audience.
- Proofread, as well as write copies, for company's newsletters, promotionals, blogs etc.
Please apply if you meet all the following:
- Programming knowledge of Python, Swift, Objective C, etc. is a PLUS
- Are a team player who is happy to pitch in, learn new skills wherever possible.
- Have impeccable English writing and grammar skills.
- Are analytically oriented and love testing your work.
- Ability to write persuasive, benefit-driven copy that compels prospects to take action
- Ability to work within budgeted time frame
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
This is an unpaid internship with opportunity for hire or bonus payments when your work gets sold to clients and a flexible schedule of 3-5 days/week. Growth potential at FDG is huge, and there is a high probability of a full-time position upon completion of internship.
If you feel like you are a good fit, please include your cover letter, where you tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*Specify if you are applying: Immediately, Spring '17, or Summer '17.
Back to top