Account Executive Internship
Fresh Digital Group (FDG) is an award-winning mobile solutions provider. We offer the best possible environment and internship for growth and experience. Do you want to be somewhere where your opinion matters? Do you want to see creative and cool innovations come to life?
We need someone who understands what it takes to hire top-flight individuals who fit into a framework of a fast-paced, executing environment.
Fresh Digital Group is looking for a bright and capable Account Management intern with extremely high energy who has always outperformed their peers. You must be an organized, detail-obsessed leader. Do you want the chance to see mobile innovations come to life on a daily basis? Do you want to or can you already juggle multiple projects and stay calm and collected under pressure? This must be part of your DNA. We only want candidates comfortable finding solutions to problems others deem impossible. We solve problems daily that have no easy answer.
The ideal candidate will be an extremely organized, detail-obsessed self-starter with passion for everything digital. Once you have proven your growth trajectory, you may be asked to attend events with the CEO. This is a privilege, not a right, but can offer amazing opportunities in the NYC media playground while learning how to be an executive and interacting with clients. We are looking for someone who is extremely personable and articulate, but also can direct traffic in the office. You will be responsible for assigning tasks to other interns and ensuring that the weekly objectives are completed and documented. As you will be working directly with the CEO, you must be crazy curious about learning all things mobile. A keen interest on learning the ins and outs of the industry is imperative.
- Excellent Microsoft PPT skills, creating client facing documents is the goal.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis; the entire team’s efforts revolve around industry research every day. With the ability to turn that into strategic, long-term executions, this is why we are thought leaders in digital.
- Take notes like a PRO. Be able to hold your own on brand calls based on the notes you take. Must be willing and able to organize and lead client kick-off calls, including agenda creation, with knowledge of project management in order to oversee these processes.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers within the organization
- Play a role in delivering major deliverables (ie briefs, decks, proposals, SOWs, tech specs, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Work closely with all internal teams, including creative and development teams in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- An in-depth understanding of company capabilities and services and effective communication of all offerings to clients. This is a MUST – and not easy. If you can do this here, you are set for your career
- Experience working at a leading mobile-focused, unique, digital agency
- Leadership understanding of the digital, mobile, agency and brand space
- Strong CEO level networking opportunities--priceless
- For students, class credit can be arranged if school allows
- Possibility for pay based on success criteria by end of year.
- Interest in digital/mobile work, marketing/advertising, and technology
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt to multiple styles of management
- Self motivated, hands on individual with exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills
- Must be proactive during downtime and comfortable seeking additional work assignments – working independently in order to advance one’s personal strengths and that of the team.
- Meticulous attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Required -Business Communications, Microsoft PowerPoint, Brand Development Strategy, Intellectually Curious
Preferred - American English, Adobe Illustrator, Creative Campaign Development, Account Management
About Fresh Digital Group:
Founded in 2011, Fresh Digital Group [FRSH] is a mobile solutions provider using innovative and emerging technology to create best-in-class creative design and execution on all devices. FRSH helps build sustainable practices using data-driven expertise and insights to inspire consumers to take meaningful actions every day. FRSH works with some of the world’s most leading brands including Porsche, ESPN, ToysRUs, and American Express, and is an award-winning mobile solutions provider.
This is an unpaid summer to winter internship with opportunity for hire, where you will learn hands on and will be able to receive college credit. Must be able to dedicate full-time schedule (Monday-Friday 10am-7pm) in the summer and at least 20 hours in the Fall.
If you feel like you are a good fit, you must include any relevant projects and your cover letter, where you tell us a little about yourself and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team!
Meet Some of Fresh Digital Group's Employees
I'm really excited about our ability to continue to be a player in innovation. Because we are a small team, we can pivot into anything.
Back to top