• Answering, screening and directing all incoming calls while operating a multi-lined phone system
• Greet and direct all visitors with a welcoming disposition
• Maintain conference room calendars, phone extension lists and guest activity logs
• Provide general customer service to employees including: booking meeting rooms, providing parking validations, placing catering orders, processing FedEx requests and fielding ad hoc questions.
• Maintain a tidy, organized, and professional front desk and lobby
• At least one year of admin experience. Previous experience as a receptionist and/or customer service role a plus
• Experience with multi-line phones preferred
• Team player mentality
• Extremely reliable and consistent
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work with interruptions and prioritize numerous and varied requests
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
Meet Some of FremantleMedia North America's Employees
Assistant, Digital & Branded Entertainment
Tracey dips her toes in all the creative processes of digital and branded entertainment. She also brainstorms methods to bring more traffic onto the organization's social media platforms.
Back to top