Part-Time Creative Associate
Position: Part-Time Creative Associate
Job Description – In this critical support role, you will provide administrative support and read manuscripts for Random House Studio, a FremantleMedia North America Company, supporting our New York and Los Angeles offices working 20 hours a week. The ideal candidate has a passion for Books, Film and TV and entertainment industry, with an interest in digital, social media and brand partnerships. This position is located in New York City, New York.
• Administrative duties including scheduling meetings, preparation of expense and reading reports, arranging travel through outside agency, answer/roll calls, mailings
• Reading manuscripts (both fiction and nonfiction), as well as television scripts, plays and other material to determine viability as media projects
• Creating reader’s reports including logging submission, maintaining a comprehensive filing system and checking rights to books
• Special projects and other related duties as required
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience within entertainment and/or publishing industry
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the arts
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Word & Excel
• Well organized with the ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
• Expansive knowledge of television and film industries
FremantleMedia North America and Random House Studios values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of FremantleMedia North America's Employees
SVP, Business & Legal Affairs of Digital & Branded Entertainment
Elena balances multiple projects from companies around the world. From evaluating new business models to overseeing the production of digital content, Elena’s workload is always diverse.
Back to top