Position: Licensing Coordinator
FremantleMedia North America (FMNA) is the U.S. arm of global media giant FremantleMedia, which includes a distribution arm, FremantleMedia International, a digital and branded entertainment division and a kids & family entertainment business. As one of the world’s largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of TV brands in the world, FremantleMedia’s comprehensive global network has operations in 28 countries, creating over 8500 hours of programming a year, rolling out more than 60 formats and managing over 400 individual titles. The company also distributes more than 20,000 hours of content in over 200 territories. FMNA and its portfolio of companies, including Original Productions and 495 Productions, produce entertaining and innovative scripted and alternative programs for network, cable, syndicated and online platforms. Their slate includes “American Gods” (STARZ), as well as a diverse range of both critically-acclaimed and award-winning successes including “American Idol” (FOX), “America’s Got Talent” (NBC), “Family Feud” (SYN), “Let’s Make A Deal” (CBS), “The Price Is Right” (CBS), “The Great Christmas Light Fight” (ABC), “Deadliest Catch” (Discovery), “Ice Road Truckers” (HISTORY) and “Storage Wars” (A&E) among others.
Job Description – Provides administrative support to licensing team and is the primary project coordinator responsible for product development and licensee management for FMNA brands in North America. The key performance benchmarks are successful and timely coordination of all projects.
• Assist with the routing and execution of all licensing documents including deal memos, licensing agreements, amendments and NDA’s, etc.
• Track all stages of product development and aid licensees with product submissions to ensure the review and approval process is seamless
• Liaise with creative team, sales team and legal team to secure as needed during the approval process
• Coordinate creative kick-off calls and manage product development timelines to meet launch deadlines
• Help identify product and design trends while maintaining brand integrity
• Manage the collection, distribution and storing of all product samples
• Ensure all licensees are in compliance with obligations under the relevant agreements
• Provide licensees with updated brand and marketing information and associated assets
• Distributing style guide to new partners as well as distributing FremantleMedia brand & communication highlights to licensed partners and prospective partners
• Track talent’s product use for talent payment
• Stay abreast of industry trends, market activity and competitive landscape
• Assist sales team as needed with the preparation of sales collateral and trade show materials
• Manage tradeshow calendars and appointment scheduling
• Manage reception booth at licensing show
• Provide daily administrative support to licensing team including travel, expense reports, manage purchase orders, invoices in SAP and assist with scheduling needs
• Assist sales team with quarterly royalty reporting and tracking
• Update and maintain active licensee grid
• Special projects and other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience, preferably within consumer products, television or wider entertainment industry
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and precisely
• Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
• Intermediate MS Office skills
• Photoshop experience is a plus
• Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and work well in a team environment
FremantleMedia North America values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of FremantleMedia North America's Employees
Assistant, Digital & Branded Entertainment
Tracey dips her toes in all the creative processes of digital and branded entertainment. She also brainstorms methods to bring more traffic onto the organization's social media platforms.
Back to top