Job Description – The Legal Assistant will provide support to both the Vice President of Legal Affairs and Director of Business & Legal Affairs.
- Answer/roll telephone calls
- Coordinate meetings and manage schedules
- Maintain and track legal documents
- Maintain the calendar of legal and contract deadlines
- Perform corporate entity maintenance – draft resolutions, file forms with the Secretary of State, maintain org charts and corporate summary reports.
- Organize and maintain electronic and physical files
- Assist with drafting agreements and other legal documentation as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience with drafting and redlining
- Able to perform tasks in a timely manner
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a team player
FremantleMedia North America values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top