Position: Graphic Designer, Alternative Programming
FremantleMedia North America (FMNA) is the U.S. arm of global media giant FremantleMedia, which includes a distribution arm, FremantleMedia International, a digital and branded entertainment division and a kids & family entertainment business. As one of the world’s largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of TV brands in the world, FremantleMedia’s comprehensive global network has operations in 28 countries, creating over 8500 hours of programming a year, rolling out more than 60 formats and managing over 400 individual titles. The company also distributes more than 20,000 hours of content in over 200 territories. FMNA and its portfolio of companies, including Original Productions and 495 Productions, produce entertaining and innovative scripted and alternative programs for network, cable, syndicated and online platforms. Their slate includes “The Returned” (A&E) and “Celebrity Name Game” (SYN), as well as a diverse range of both critically-acclaimed and award-winning successes including “American Idol” (FOX), “America’s Got Talent” (NBC), “Family Feud” (SYN), “Let’s Make A Deal” (CBS), “The Price Is Right” (CBS), “The Great Christmas Light Fight” (ABC), “Deadliest Catch” (Discovery), “Party Down South” (CMT), “Ice Road Truckers” (HISTORY) and “Storage Wars” (A&E) among others.
• Develop and create innovative and compelling visuals for pitch materials and presentations including decks, logos, etc.
• Artistic and technical execution of show brands and key-art from little or no existing artwork.
• Find and pull imagery from Google, stock photo websites, etc. for show decks
• Coordinate with team members to clearly communicate messaging and branding of development ideas and projects
• Liaise with internal FremantleMedia departments to utilize available resources
• Ensure that our creative is “on-brand” with our projects and our clients
• Occasional print projects that require direct communication with print vendor
• Special projects as assigned
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Complete mastery of Adobe Suite, and Keynote
• Photo manipulation, retouching, color correction
• Proactive ''out-of-the-box'' thinker - ability to learn and integrate latest design techniques/trends
• Solid organizational skills and a sense of urgency
• Self-motivated with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently and effectively
• Cinema 4D Skills and Photography Skills a Plus
• Entertainment Experience a Plus
FremantleMedia North America values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of FremantleMedia North America's Employees
SVP, Business & Legal Affairs of Digital & Branded Entertainment
Elena balances multiple projects from companies around the world. From evaluating new business models to overseeing the production of digital content, Elena’s workload is always diverse.
Back to top