Executive Assistant, Alternative Programming
Job Description – In this critical support role, you will provide administrative support to two Vice Presidents of Alternative Programming.
- Answer/roll telephone calls
- Coordinate meetings
- Manage heavy schedule
- Prepare pitch materials (one-sheets, decks, Keynote presentations, etc.)
- Assist in the production of sizzle reels
- Prepare expense reports
- Arrange travel through outside agency
- Participate in creative brainstorms and meetings
- Special projects as needed
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably within entertainment industry. Internship experience may apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Technically savvy; proficient in Keynote and Photoshop.
- Basic Avid skills, light editing, basic FTP knowledge
- A professional telephone manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload
- Excellent writing skills
- Must be a team player
_FremantleMedia North America values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. _
Back to top