Position: Executive Assistant, Production
Job Description – In this critical support role, you will provide administrative support to the EVP of Production, VP of Production, and SVP of Post Production. The ideal candidate has a passion for television and the entertainment industry. This position is located in Burbank, California.
· Answer/roll telephone calls
· Coordinate meetings
· Manage heavy schedule
· Prepare expense reports
· Arrange travel through outside agency
· Manage master log and status report of all active projects in development and production
· Participate on set of FMNA’s productions
· Special projects as needed
· At least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably within entertainment industry.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· A professional telephone manner
· Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload
· Excellent writing skills
· Must be a team player
FremantleMedia North America values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of FremantleMedia North America's Employees
SVP, Business & Legal Affairs of Digital & Branded Entertainment
Elena balances multiple projects from companies around the world. From evaluating new business models to overseeing the production of digital content, Elena’s workload is always diverse.
Back to top