Position: Executive Assistant
Job Description – In this critical support role, you will provide administrative support to FremantleMedia Executives.
• Answer/roll telephone calls
• Coordinate meetings
• Manage heavy schedule
• Prepare expense reports
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with key cross-divisional contacts and external partners.
• Arrange travel through outside agency
• Special projects as needed
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably within entertainment industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• A professional telephone manner
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload in a fast pace and high pressure environment with minimal supervision
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Solution and detail oriented, with ability to anticipate next steps and identify problems early
• Must be a team player
FremantleMedia North America values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of FremantleMedia North America's Employees
SVP, Business & Legal Affairs of Digital & Branded Entertainment
Elena balances multiple projects from companies around the world. From evaluating new business models to overseeing the production of digital content, Elena’s workload is always diverse.
Back to top