Digital Content Creator
Position: Digital Content Creator
Job Description: Seeking an organized content creator to work with the Digital Team to generate compelling photo & video for multiple brands and their social platforms in Burbank, CA. The position requires content logging, organizing, digitizing, and editing. The ideal candidate would be a confident and creative editor with proficiency in motion graphics, have experience with asset management, metadata as well as publishing content to social platforms. This is a temporary to permanent position.
• Create unique content for social media platforms
• Work within digital marketing team to produce multiple digital projects across multiple television brands
• Watch and log content for future digital marketing initiatives
• Edit video and photo content for digital marketing team
• Assist in digitization efforts when needed
• Upload created content to various social platforms implementing best practices as set out by the Digital Marketing team
• Meet planned deadlines
• Other duties and projects as needed
• 2-3 years of professional experience in marketing, communications, video editing and social media content creation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate knowledge of social platforms including but not limited to, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram etc.
• Proficient in motion graphics, video editing and Photoshop
• Ability to pitch creative video content ideas as well as take direction
• Project management skills and care for details
• Time management and working well in a team are a must
• Ability to follow and meet deadlines
• Interest in digital trends a plus
FremantleMedia North America values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of FremantleMedia North America's Employees
Assistant, Digital & Branded Entertainment
Tracey dips her toes in all the creative processes of digital and branded entertainment. She also brainstorms methods to bring more traffic onto the organization's social media platforms.
Back to top