Accounts Receivable Manager
Position: Accounts Receivable Manager
FremantleMedia North America (FMNA) is the U.S. arm of global media giant FremantleMedia, which includes a distribution arm, FremantleMedia International, a digital and branded entertainment division and a kids & family entertainment business. As one of the world’s largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of TV brands in the world, FremantleMedia’s comprehensive global network has operations in 28 countries, creating over 8500 hours of programming a year, rolling out more than 60 formats and managing over 400 individual titles. The company also distributes more than 20,000 hours of content in over 200 territories. FMNA and its portfolio of companies, including Original Productions and 495 Productions, produce entertaining and innovative scripted and alternative programs for network, cable, syndicated and online platforms. Their slate includes “The Returned” (A&E) and “Celebrity Name Game” (SYN), as well as a diverse range of both critically-acclaimed and award-winning successes including “American Idol” (FOX), “America’s Got Talent” (NBC), “Family Feud” (SYN), “Let’s Make A Deal” (CBS), “The Price Is Right” (CBS), “The Great Christmas Light Fight” (ABC), “Deadliest Catch” (Discovery), “Party Down South” (CMT), “Ice Road Truckers” (HISTORY) and “Storage Wars” (A&E) among others.
Job Description – The Accounts Receivable has primary responsibility for the Invoicing, Collection and Receivables management for Fremantle’s north American Business - FMNA, Original Productions (OP) and 495 Productions (495) entities. The position also performs other financial analysis and support as required.
The positon reports to the Manager of Financial Reporting who is responsible for the overall financial reporting for FMNA and group reporting for other FMNA entities
• Prepare Invoices for FMNA, OP, and 495 entities
• Prepare Monthly/Quarterly A/R Reports for review by Senior Management
• Proactively work with customers to resolve billing issues and ensure proper cash collection and minimize DSO
• Reconcile Accounts Receivable to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
• Work with Production Accountant to Clean Show Receivables
• Liaise with entities within the RTL and FremantleMedia Groups to ensure reconciliation of all inter-company balances on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Perform other duties as assigned by VP of Finance and Controller
• Finance, Accounting or Business Administration degree preferred
• Minimum of 3-year relevant experience in accounts receivable
• Analytical and process-oriented skill set, with demonstrated problem solving experience.
• Confident and enthusiastic team player
• Strong working experience and knowledge of EPR systems, preferably SAP and Business Warehouse; experience with production accounting software is a plus.
• Television production experience preferred
FremantleMedia North America values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of FremantleMedia North America's Employees
Assistant, Digital & Branded Entertainment
Tracey dips her toes in all the creative processes of digital and branded entertainment. She also brainstorms methods to bring more traffic onto the organization's social media platforms.
Back to top