Junior Clerk, Accounts Payable
FremantleMedia is the $1.3bn television production and brand exploitation business of RTL Group, a subsidiary of Bertlesmann. Fremantle’s North American business is its largest operation, and comprises both FremantleMedia North America (FMNA - American Idol, Americas Got Talent, Price is Right, Family Feud, Match Game, To Tell The Truth, American Gods), Original Productions (OP – Storage Wars, Deadliest Catch, Bering Sea Gold) and 495 Productions (495 – Jersey Shore, Floribama). The Company has developed some of the most iconic brands seen on television today. Additionally, the Company generates significant ancillary incomes from sponsorship, the licensing of brands to third parties, and the production of live events.
Job Description – in this role the chosen candidate will support the accounts payable team in its mission to accurately track, record and pay amounts due to vendors and employees in a timely, efficient manner.
Specifically, the chosen candidate will:
• Assist in the processing of accounts payable invoices
• Assist the A/P team in ensuring compliance with purchasing, and purchase order policies
• Creation and closing of purchase orders
• Assist with routine A/P journal entries
• Reconciling and reviewing payment of corporate credit cards through e-Expenses
• Validation of e-Expenses to ensure compliance with policy
• Assist in the processing of residual paperwork and payments
• Perform other administrative and support tasks as required
Requirements – The successful candidate will have experience working in a fast paced, deadline focused, accounts payable environment. Attention to detail and proactive follow up with stakeholders are core requirements of the position. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required, and experience with, or a qualification in accounting or finance is strongly preferred.
Back to top