Executive Assistant, Scripted Programming
Job Description – In this critical support role, you will provide administrative support to the VP, Scripted Development & Director, Scripted Development.
• Answer/roll telephone calls
• Coordinate meetings
• Manage heavy schedule
• Prepare expense reports
• Arrange travel with an outside agency
• Read submissions and write coverage
• Special projects as needed
• At least 1 years of relevant work experience, preferably within entertainment industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• A professional telephone manner
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload
• Excellent writing skills
• Must be a team player
• Basic knowledge of finance is a plus
Fremantle values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top