Executive Assistant, Scripted Programming
Job Description – In this critical support role, you will provide administrative support to the VP, Scripted Development & Director, Scripted Development.
• Answer/roll telephone calls
• Coordinate meetings
• Manage heavy schedule
• Prepare expense reports
• Arrange travel with an outside agency
• Read submissions and write coverage
• Special projects as needed
• At least 1 years of relevant work experience, preferably within entertainment industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• A professional telephone manner
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload
• Excellent writing skills
• Must be a team player
• Basic knowledge of finance is a plus
Fremantle values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Fremantle
FremantleMedia North America is one of the world’s largest independent television production companies with arms across the world. They create masterpieces in every major genre, from game shows to reality programming. FremantleMedia North America also steps into scripted media and builds high-quality content across platforms. By empowering individual branches in the company, the organization develops top-notch media for local and global markets.
Back to top