Coordinator, Global Sales & Distribution
Fremantle is one of the largest and most successful creators, producers and distributors of scripted and unscripted content in the world. A global entertainment powerhouse, Fremantle has an outstanding international network of production teams, companies, and labels in over 30 countries. Fremantle produces more than 12,000 hours of original programming, roll out more than 60 formats and air 450 programs a year worldwide. The group distributes over 20,000 hours of content in more than 200 territories. Fremantle is also a world leader in digital and branded entertainment, with more than 300 million subscribers across 1,400 social channels and over 100 billion views across all platforms.
Job Description – This critical support role will provide administrative support to the EVP, Content Distribution & Format Sales Latin America. This position is located in our Miami, FL office.
• Manage heavy call volume
• Schedule meetings and conference calls across multiple time zones.
• Prepare expense reports on a monthly basis.
• Arrange domestic and international travel through outside agency.
• Assist in updating and managing internal databases as well as liaise with internal departments (Marketing, Rights, Legal and Finance) to request documents and materials.
• Ad Hoc special projects as needed.
• Processing of deal memos.
• Assist in researching and creating power point presentations.
• Liaise with North American distribution team and global acquisitions team to achieve all of the above.
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least 1 years of relevant work experience within entertainment industry, preferably in television sales, development, production or distribution. Internship experience may apply.
• Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload across one executive’s desk.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
• Ability to work well under time constraints and in a fast paced goal oriented environment.
• Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
Fremantle values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top