Workforce Management Analyst
- Mount Laurel, NJ
The WFM (Workforce Management) Analyst is responsible for working with our Sales leadership on day to day staffing activities, scheduling, and analysis of agent availability. The WFM analyst will provide guidance on agent availability and recommend any necessary changes in order to drive better service to our customers. The WFM analyst will monitor agent activity to ensure they're performing their job as planned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares daily intraday reports on Call Statistics and Staff Attendance.
- Reconciles attendance daily with employee schedules against schedule and time in and time out reporting.
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Communicate with management and Sales team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Maintain running reports of KPIs and SLAs.
- Monitor and report on attendance and schedule adherence.
- Monitor call queues.
- Processes schedule changes.
- Process management requests for modification of scheduling events (meetings, trainings, etc...).
- Use reporting and analytics for continuous improvement including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and call statistics.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Collaborate with analytics and Sales team on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor degree preferred. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with WFM (Workforce Management) software preferred.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with emphasis on forecasting.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking, and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time. Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with coworkers, management team, other departments, vendors, and outside agencies including being sensitive to professional ethics.
- Ability to sit the entire work day viewing a computer monitor.
- Ability to work a shift that includes weekends and a shift that may include evenings.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top